美剧《童话镇》第84期:两人可成大事
教程:英语童话  浏览:519  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Toaster broken?

    烤箱坏了吗

    It wasn't when I started with it.

    刚开始还是好的

    Pretty sure it is now.

    但它现在肯定坏了

    I just needed to hit something.

    我就是得出出气

    What's going on?

    怎么了

    Regina fired me

    瑞金娜开除了我

    so she could put one of her own puppets in as sheriff.

    这样她就可以让自己的心腹坐上警长之位

    That's my job.

    那是我的职位

    Never heard you so passionate about it before.

    头回知道你如此热衷这个职位

    What happened?

    发生了什么

    I don't know. I just...

    我不知道 我就是

    I know I want it back.

    我想要回那份工作

    There must be a reason.

    你这样肯定是有原因的吧

    Maybe...

    大概

    I just want to beat her.

    我就是想将她一军

    Good evening, Ms. Swan. Sorry for the intrusion.

    晚上好 斯旺女士 叨扰您了

    There's something I'd like to discuss with you.

    有些事情 我想跟您谈谈

    I'll let you two talk.

    我这就回避

    Come on in.

    进来吧

    Thank you.

    谢谢

    I,

    I heard about what happened. Such an injustice.

    我都听说了 这真不公平

    Yeah, well, what's done is done.

    是啊 可木已成舟

    Spoken like a true fighter.

    这口气倒像个真正的斗士

    I don't know what chance I have.

    我毫无机会

    She's Mayor, and I'm...

    她是镇长 而我不过是

    Well... Me.

    我自己

    Ms. Swan, two people with a common goal

    斯旺女士 若是两个人目标一致

    can accomplish many things.

    可成大事

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《童话镇》第83期:升职是应该的 下一篇:美剧《童话镇》第85期:懦夫

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)