美剧《童话镇》第92期:竞选的代价
教程:英语童话  浏览:472  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    台词欣赏:

    Emma:Loads of visitors today.

    今天的客人有点多呀

    Mr. Gold:I do hope you're not gonna break my little bell.

    我希望你不要弄坏了我的铃铛

    Emma:You set the fire.

    你放的火

    Mr. Gold:I've been right here, Ms. Swan.

    我一直在这儿 斯旺女士

    Emma:Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil.

    闻一下 这是你的羊粪油的味道

    Turns out it's flammable.

    这是可燃的

    Mr. Gold:Well, are you sure?

    你确定吗

    There's some construction working on at city hall at the moment.

    当时 镇政府大厅里有很多改装工作在进行

    There's loads of flammable solvents used in construction.

    改装工作会用到很多可燃物

    Emma:Why did you do it?

    你为什么要放火呢

    Mr. Gold:If I did it,if I did it, that would be because you cannot win without somethingbig,something like, uh,

    如果是我放的火 就算是这样 一定是因为你需要一件大事来赢得竞选 你需要...

    Oh, I don't know, being the hero in a fire?

    我说不好 成为火中救人的英雄

    Emma:How could you even know I'd be there at the right time?

    你又是怎么知道我当时会在那里呢

    Mr. Gold:Maybe Regina's not the only one with eyes and ears in this town or maybe... I'm justintuitive.

    瑞金娜不是唯一在镇里有耳目的人或者 我只是有直觉

    Were I involved.

    我被牵扯进来了吗

    Emma:I could've run and left her there.

    我也可以自己跑掉

    Mr. Gold:Not the type.

    你不是那种人

    Emma:I can't go along with this.

    我无法接受这种事

    Mr. Gold:You just did.

    你已经做了

    This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan.

    这只是竞选的代价而已 斯旺女士

    Emma:A price I'm not willing to pay.

    我不想付出这样的代价

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《童话镇》第91期:控制黑暗者 下一篇:美剧《童话镇》第93期:拯救私生子

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)