伊索寓言:乡下老鼠和城市老鼠The Country Mouse And the City Mouse
教程:伊索寓言  浏览:3658  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .

    城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。

    The city Mouse gets off the city bus .

    城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。

    Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .

    欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。

    Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .

    你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

    You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .

    你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。

    Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .

    哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .

    城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。

    My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .

    我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。

    Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .

    或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。

    Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .

    嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。

    Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .

    坐这儿,我把事物端出来。

    The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .

    乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

    Here is some lunch . Please eat .

    这里有一些午餐,请用。

    You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?

    你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?

    Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .

    为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。

    No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?

    不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?

    What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?

    那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?

    Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .

    当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。

    Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .

    哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。

    Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .

    你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

    Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?

    真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?

    Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?

    当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?

    I have a great idea !

    我有个好主意。

    What is it ?

    什么?

    Visit me today ?

    今天就来拜访我?

    Today ?

    今天?

    Yes ! Right now !

    对呀!就是现在!

    Right now ?

    现在

    Yes ! Come with me now .

    对呀!现在就跟我来。

    Really ?

    真的?

    Okay !

    好哇!

    Let’s go …… to the city!!!Y – a – h – o – o !

    我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city .

    城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。

    We get off here . Wow !

    我们在这里下车,哇!

    Look at the tall building and bright lights . The city is so beautiful

    看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。.

    What is that ?

    那是什么?

    It’s a trunk . Be carefull !

    那是卡车,小心!

    Oh , I didn’t know .

    哦,我不知道。

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse’s red brick house .

    城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。

    There is my house , let’s go inside .

    那是我家,我们进去吧?

    Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful . You are a lucky mouse .

    哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。

    Let’s go into the kitchen . I’m so hungry .

    我们到厨房去。我很饿。

    Look ! Cheese !

    看!奶酪!

    Stop ! Don’t touch it !

    别动!不要动它!

    Why not ? ! I love cheese .

    为什么?我喜欢奶酪。

    That is a mousetrap . If you eat the cheese , you will get trapped . Be carefull .

    那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的。小心。

    Oh , I didn’t know .

    哦,我不知道。

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table .

    城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。

    You eat like this every day ? There is so much food .

    你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。

    Here , try this chocolate cake.

    这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。

    Mmm . It’s so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .

    嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。

    Try this butter cookie , too .

    再尝尝这块奶油饼干。

    Yummy ! Yummy ! I want some more .

    好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。

    Shh…Be quiet . I hear something .

    嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。

    What ?

    什么?

    Vh – oh , it’s Old Yellow .

    哦,不!那是老黄。

    Who’s Old Yellow ?

    谁是老黄?

    It’s the master’s dog . Hide behind the cake !

    它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!

    Why ?

    为什么?

    Don’t ask questions ! Just hide !

    别问了,只管躲着就是了。

    Old Yellow comes in the kitchen . Grrrrr …… Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table .

    老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。

    ( in a whisper ) Stay still !!! Don’t breathe , Don’t make a sound !

    (轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。

    I smell mice , Come out , come out .

    我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。

    Wherever you are ! Arf ! Arf ! Arf ! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.

    不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。

    I’m so afraid .

    我好害怕。

    Me , too , But , get ready to run !

    我也是,但是准备好逃跑!

    ( Voice come from the living room ) Come here ,old Yellow ! You need a bath .

    (来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。

    I’ll be back , Grrrrr ……

    我会回来的,唔…

    Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling .

    老黄咆哮着离开厨房。

    Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone , We are safe now.

    感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。

    My goodness ! How can you live here ?

    我的天!你怎么能住在这里?

    It’s not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let’s have some more cookies.

    又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。

    Are you sure it is safe ?

    你确定安全了吗?

    Of course . Let’s eat , I am still hungry .

    当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again .This time , Flufly , a cat , appears .

    城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。

    Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice .

    喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了

    Come out , come out , wherever you are !

    出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!

    Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table .

    猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。

    Oh , there you are !

    喔,你们在这里呀!

    Quick !! Jump !!! Run ! Run ! Run ! Run for your life !

    快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!

    Help me ! Help me ! I didn’t know where to run !

    救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?

    Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry !

    这里!这个方向!快!快!快!

    Inside my hole ! Quickly !

    到我的洞里来!快!

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole . Both of them are out of breath , but they are safe .

    城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了

    Are you okay ? ( out of breath )

    你还好吗?(喘不过气)

    Yes , But I am very scared .

    还好,但是我非常害怕。

    Don’t worry . Fluffy can’t get in here .

    别担心,毛毛没办法进来。

    How can you live here ? It’s so dangerous .

    你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。

    It’s not too bad . You just have to be a fast runner .

    还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。

    I’m going back home .

    我要回家了。

    Why ? Please stay a little longer .

    为什么?请再待久一点吗!

    No , thanks . The city is too dangerous .

    不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。

    But there is still a lot of food left .

    可是还剩下很多事物。

    You can eat it all,I’m going back to the country , and eat my dry bread and corn .

    你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米

    But they taste terrible

    但是那很难吃呀。.

    Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country .

    或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。

    You are a lucky mouse

    你是只幸运的老鼠。.

    MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort .

    精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。

    0/0
      上一篇:伊索寓言:飞行的乌龟(一) 下一篇:伊索寓言:飞行的乌龟(二)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程