•谈论家庭和亲属• 
541. He likes fishing. 
他喜欢钓鱼。 
542. He’s a lawyer. 
他是个律师。 
543. It doesn’t make any sense for them to still be mad at you. 
他们还生你的气,这没有道理。 
544. She’s a natural entertainer. 
她是个天生的表演者。 
545. When he was a little boy, he was a real troublemaker. 
当他还是个小孩子的时候,真是一个小捣蛋鬼。 
546. My father can be a real grouch. 
我父亲有时候真爱发牢骚。 
547. My parents almost never fight. 
我的父母几乎从不吵架。 
548. His brother is very protective . 
他哥哥保护意识很强。 
549. Her sister is very jealous. 
她的姐姐忌妒心很强。 
550. My mother enjoys the piano. 
我母亲喜欢钢琴。 
551. I have two sisters and one brother. 
我有两个姐姐和一个哥哥。 
552. My wife and I just had a baby boy. 
我妻子和我刚生了一个男婴。 
553. We’ve been married for eleven years. 
我们结婚有11年了。 
554. My uncle’s wife just died. 
我叔叔的妻子刚去世了。 
555. I was adopted as an infant. 
我婴儿时候就被收养了。 
【生词解读】 
1. natural [] adj. 自然的;有关自然界的 
2. entertainer [] n. 专业演员;表演者 
3. troublemaker [] n. 惹麻烦的人;闹事者;捣乱者 
4. grouch [] n. 好抱怨的人 
5. protective [] adj. 保护的;防护的 
6. adopted [] adj. 被收养的;有收养关系的 
7. infant [] n. 婴儿







