志愿者答参观者问
教程:上海世博  浏览:1278  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    编辑点评:今天是个特殊的日子:奥运会开幕两周年+世博会开园100天!无论是在奥运期间还是世博期间,有一群人都是不可忽视的重要力量,那就是默默奉献的志愿者。今天我们就来看看世博志愿者如何解答游客的各种问题吧!

     


     

           今天是个特殊的日子:奥运会开幕两周年+世博会开园100天!无论是在奥运期间还是世博期间,有一群人都是不可忽视的重要力量,那就是默默奉献的志愿者。今天我们就来看看世博会志愿者是如何解答游客所提出的各种问题的吧!

    Dialogue

     

    Visitor A: Hello! I just got off the plane. It's inconvenient to visit with my luggage .Can I deposit my luggage?

    参观者A:你好!我刚下个、飞机,带着行李不方便参观,请问能寄存吗?

     

     

    Volunteer: Of course. Go straight and you'll find a Deposit Center, where you can leave your luggage. Thank you for your cooperation!

    志愿者:可以。您可以将这物品放到寄存处办理寄存,笔直往前走就到了。谢谢配合!

     

     

    Visitor B: Hey, lad! I have some trouble.

    参观者B:哎!小伙子,我遇到麻烦了。

     

     

    Volunteer: Don't worry! What's that?

    志愿者:不要急,请慢慢说。

     

     

    Visitor B: My father has some trouble with walking, and this is my little child. I'm afraid that they would be hurt in the heavy pedestrian flows.

    参观者B:我父亲腿脚不便,我孩子又太小,我怕在人群中会出事。

     

     

    Volunteer: Take it easy. The Expo will provide special services to the disabled. In addition, you may rent a baby stroller, just over there. Now you can take care of both your father and your child.

    志愿者:请放心世博园区将为残疾人提供特别服务。此外,你们可以去借一辆幼儿推车,就在那里,这样就两面兼顾了。

     

     

    Visitor C: Oh, I seem to be lost. Excuse me, would you please tell me where I am?

    参观者C:咦?我怎么走迷路了?请问我现在在哪儿?

     

     

    Volunteer: Please look at this guide map. This is your current position.

    志愿者: 这是世博园区的导游图,您目前的位置是在这里。

     

     

    Visitor D: You see. I take my old father and little child. Is there any way to speed up the queue?

    参观者D:你看,我陪着一老一小的,有什么方法可以快点参观吗?

     

     

    Volunteer: Have you made a reservation?

    志愿者:请问你有预约吗?

     

     

    Visitor D: Yes, I have. Here you are.

    参观者D:有啊,你看。

     

     

    Volunteer: Let me have a check… No problem, please come this way. Have a nice visit!

    志愿者:让我核对一下……嗯,没问题。请从这里的入口进入展馆,祝你们参观顺利!

     

     

    Volunteer: Hey, boy /girl…be quiet please.

    志愿者:小朋友,嘘……请保持展馆内的安静。

     

     

    Visitor E: Sorry,I'll remind him. Thanks!

    参观者E:不好意思,我会提醒他的,谢谢!

     

     

    Volunteer: Excuse me, no photos here. Thank you for your understanding.

    志愿者:这位先生,不好意思这个展馆是不允许拍照摄像的,请谅解。

     

     

    Visitor F: Oh, it's so regrettable! How about the small pavilion nearby?

    参观者F:啊,太遗憾了!那旁边那个小馆呢?

     

     

    Volunteer: Photos allowed, but no flash. Thank you for your cooperation!

    志愿者:那个馆可以拍照,但请不要使用闪光灯,谢谢。

     

     

    Visitor F: I see, thanks!


     

    参观者F:知道了,谢谢!

     

    注释:
    1. deposit the luggage 寄存行李
    2. Thank you for your cooperation. 谢谢配合。
    3. Baby stroller 幼儿推车
    4. Would you please tell me where I am? 请问我现在在哪儿?
    5. Is there any way to…? ……有什么办法?
    6. make a reservation 预约;预订
    7. be quiet 安静
    8. No photos! 不许拍照!
    9. Thank you for your understanding. 感谢您的谅解。
    10. Photos allowed. 允许拍照。

    0/0
      上一篇:世博会开幕式道具公开拍卖 下一篇:“茶道”的英语表达

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程