锐意英语口语资料库2-2
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1445  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    爸爸:丹尼尔,给你些钱去买票吧。
    Dad: Daniel, here is some money for the tickets.

    丹尼尔:好的,我很乐意。要买几张票?
    Daniel: OK, it's my pleasure. How many tickets?

    爸爸:啊,像个绅士。两个人得两张票啊。
    Dad: Oh, like a gentleman. Two tickets for two people.

    丹尼尔:但我只是个像你一半大的人啊,他们居然也收同样价格的票。
    Daniel: But I am only half a person as you and they charge both of us the same price tickets.

    爸爸:是啊,除非我们能买到一张半价票。
    Dad: They may unless we get a half-price ticket for you.

    丹尼尔:爸爸,这讲不通哦。
    Daniel: Dad, it makes no sense.

    爸爸:你可以问一下你是否可以买一张半价票。
    Dad: You may ask if you can take a half-price ticket.

    (过了一小会儿)
    (a while later)

    丹尼尔:好了,我买到了半价票,节省了一块五。
    Daniel: Yeah, I make certain. A half-price ticket cuts us one point five Yuan.

    爸爸:噢,酷。我要核实一下我们是否需要从环线换乘到一号线。
    Dad: Oh, cool. I need to check if we need to change from the Loop line to the Line 1?

    丹尼尔:要换乘,我们乘环线然后在建国门站换乘一号线。
    Daniel: Yes, we'll take the Loop line and then change to Line 1 at the Jianguo Men station.

    爸爸:噢,真酷,小超人。我们出地铁后需要再坐公交车去西单图书大厦吗?
    Dad: Oh, so cool, superboy. Do we need to take buses to the Xidan bookstore after we get off the subway?

    丹尼尔:不,首先,我是超人。其次,我们不需要换乘。
    Daniel: No, firstly, I am superman. Secondly, we don't need to change.

    爸爸:好吧,你领路。
    Dad: OK, you are the guide.

    丹尼尔:哈,我酷吗?我把我们需要的所有信息都搜集到了。
    Daniel: Ha, am I cool? I've got all the messages we need.

    爸爸:我们会错过时间吗?
    Dad: Will we miss this time?

    丹尼尔:我可不是你,我和妈妈一样,我是个聪明的超人。
    Daniel: I am not like you. I am like mother, and I am a smart superman.

    爸爸:好吧,走吧。
    Dad: OK, let's go.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库2-1 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库2-3

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)