Dialogue 1
A:你好,杰克。真巧,能在这儿碰上你。你近来好吗?
A: Hi, Jack. It’s great to meet you here. How are you these days?
B:你好,碰到你也很高兴。我很好。你也好吗?
B: Hi, nice to meet you, too. I’m fine. And you?
A:非常好,谢谢你。
A: Very well, thank you.
Dialogue 2
A:嗨。你好吗,格林小姐?
A: Hello. How are you, Miss Green?
B:我很好,谢谢你。你呢?
B: I’m fine, thank you. And you?
A:很好,谢谢。玛丽和约翰一切都好吗?
A: Fine, thanks. How’s everything with Mary and John?
B:他们一切都好,谢谢。
B: Everything is fine, thank you.
A:再见,格林小姐。
A: Good-bye, Miss Green.
B:再见,史密斯先生。
B: Good-bye, Mr Smith.
Dialogue 3
A:早上好,汤姆!
A: Morning, Tom!
B:你好,鲍勃!
B: Hi, Bob!
A:你好像有什么急事?
A: You seem to be in a hurry.
B:是的,我过会儿要开会.
B: Yes, I’ve got a meeting in a minute.
A:好吧,那我不耽误你了。
A: OK, I won’t hold you up then.
B:好的,再见。
B: Right, I’ll see you later.
A:再见。
A: See you later.
Dialogue 4
A:又是晴朗温和的天气了,不是吗?
A: Nice and warm again, isn’t it?
B:可不,简直太好了。上周是什么鬼天气!
B: Oh, it’s lovely. Think of the nasty weather we had last week!
A:你这些天好吗?
A: How are you these days?
B:很好,谢谢。您呢?
B: Fine, thank you. And you?
A:今天还行。上周有点不舒服。
A: Fine today, through a bit under the weather last week.
Dialogue 5
A:你好,杰克。好久不见了。
A: Hi, Jack. It’s been a long time.
B:你好,老朋友,很久不见了,你现在可好?
B: Hello, my old friend. Long time no see, How are you doing?
A:不错,你呢?
A: Well, I’m doing OK. And how about yourself?
B:不太好,不妨对你说,我与海伦分手了。
B: Not so well. To be honest with you. I broke up with Helen.
A:噢,真太可惜了。发生了什么事?
A: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. What happened?