锐意英语口语资料库9-2
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1059  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    参加社团
    Joining a Club

    A:你好,鲍勃。在这儿碰见你可真幸运啊!
    A: Hi, Bob. What luck running into you here!

    B:碰见你也是。你在这儿干什么呢?
    B: Me, too. What are you doing here?

    A:哦。看看这些社团的布告,我想加入一个社团。嗨,我们为何不一块加入一个社团呢?吉他协会怎么样?
    A: Oh. Just looking at these club notices. I’m thinking of joining one. Hey, why don’t we join a club together? How about the Guitar Club?

    B:事实上,我对吉他可是一窍不通。
    B: Actually, I’m not into guitar at all.

    A:我也不懂。但难道你不认为在校园内带个吉他很酷吗?那将能吸引较多漂亮女孩的注意。
    A: Neither am I. but don’t you think it is cool to carry a guitar on the campus. It will definitely attract the attention of many pretty girls.

    B:哦,别那样。对你不喜欢的事你没理由去做。
    B: Oh, come on. That’s no reason to do something you’re not interested in.

    A:哦,那么你的爱好是什么?
    A: Well… what are you interested in?

    B:诗社怎么样?
    B: How about the Poetry Club?

    A:鲍勃,饶了我吧!这个社团真老土。你见过那个社团的人了吗?你可以说他们简直就是一群书呆子。
    A: Bob, give me a break! It’s for hicks. Have you seen the guys in that club? You can tell them right book-worms.

    B:也不完全对吧。那社团的一位朋友告诉我他们社团总是办聚会。但对诗我不懂什么。
    B: That’s not completely true. I get a friend in the club who told me that they party all the time. But I know nothing about poetry.

    A:那电影协会怎么样呢?它是我们的大社团之一。
    A: Hey, how about the Cinema Club?

    B:听起来不错。我喜欢电影。
    B: Sounds OK to me. I like movies.

    A:我们去吧。
    A: Let’s go.

    (在大会上)
    (At the meeting)

    A:嗨,鲍勃。我想我们的选择很正确。看,这里有如此多的漂亮女孩。我不知道在这儿是否可以遇上一个我所喜欢类型的美女。
    A: Hey, Bob. I think we made the right choice. Look, there are quite a few good-looking girls here. I wonder if I’ll meet my babe.

    B:哇,太酷了,我迫不及待地想加入了。
    B: Wow, it’s cool. I can’t wait to enter my name.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库9-1 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库9-3

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程