在语音室
In the language laboratory
A:现在请你们戴上耳机,试一试设备。
A:Now please put on your earphones.Let's try our equipment.
A:(播放音乐带)你们都能听见音乐声吗?
A:(playing a musical cassette)Can you all hear the music?
B:对不起,我在耳机中什么都听不到。
B:Sorry,I can't hear anything through the earphones.
A:你需要把音量调一下,左边的第二个键就是音调控制,你越转过去,声音就越高。
A:You have to adjust the volume.The second key on the left is the tone control.The further you turn it ,the higher the tone is.
(学生B按老师说的在调音)
(student B does as the teacher said)
A:现在你能听见了吗,B同学?
A:Can you hear it now,student B?
B:能听见了,谢谢。
B:Yes.Thank you.
A:现在我们听第五课的对话一。
A:Now let's listen to dialogue one of Lesson Five.
A:(在磁带放完两遍后)你们能不能从这个录音里学到些东西?
A:(after the tape has been played twice) Can you pick up anything from this recording?
C:很抱歉,我没听懂,请你把那一部分录音再放一遍好吗?
C:I'm sorry.But I cant't follow it.Would you please play that part of the tape again?
A:(又放完一遍磁带后)现在你们都能听懂了吗?
A:(after playing the tape again) Can you understand it now?
D:听懂了,我们通过上下文可以弄懂它的意思了。
D:Yes.It can be understand from the context.