锐意英语口语资料库9-12
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1086  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Return Book to Libraty
          还书

    A:Good morning.What can I do for you?
    A:早上好!我们帮你什么忙吗?
    B::Good morning.I wonder if you could help me. I received this ontice yesterday afternoon.
    B:早上好!不知你能不能帮我个忙?我昨天下午接到了这个通知单。
    A:Let me see.it's $10 for a lost book.
    A:让我看看。对,丢失一本书,要配十美元钱
    B:But I didn't lose that book.I'm quite sure I have returned it.
    B:不过这本书我没丢,我肯定已经还了,
    A:Let me check. Just a minute,please.Our records show that you checked it out on September 17 and we have no record of its having been returned.
    A:那我查一下,你等一会儿。卡片上写着你9月17日借出这本书,没有已还出的登记。

    B:I'm sure I've returned it.I remenber that it was a rainy day and I had to carry it in a plastic bag.
    B:I我敢保证我还了。记得那天是个雨天,我是用塑料袋把书包上带来的。
    A:Well,our policy is that,when a book is lost,the patron must pay for it. We have to be fair about these things.
    A:我们规定,如果书丢失,借书者必须赔偿;对这种事情,我们一视同仁,
    B:I understand your position. Is there a way we can check to see if the book is here,just in case someone missed it?
    B:处在你们的位置,这样做我很理解;不过我们有没有别的办法在查查这本书,看在不在这儿,以免万一有人弄错了?
    A:well,I doubt that we would make any mistakes about this,but you can look on the shelf.
    A:好吧,不过我想我们不大会弄错。你可以自己到书架上看看。
    (a moment later)
    (过来一会儿)
    B:Aha!here it is!
    B:啊!在这儿呢。
    A:let me see if it is the same copy you borrowed.I'll check the number on it with our records.
    A:让我看看是不是那一本。我来查查书上的书号和你借书卡上登记的书号是否一致。
    B:I'm very sorry to bother you with this.
    B:很对不起,太麻烦你了。
    A:It dousen't matter.well,it is the same copy.
    A:不要紧。好了,是同一本。
    B:Good!
    B:好。
    A:Sorry.We would have missed something.I'm awfully sorry
    A:对不起,有时我们也会出错,十分抱歉。
    B:Don't worry about that.
    B:没关系的。

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库9-11 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库10-1

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)