锐意英语口语资料库13-12
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1034  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Dialogue one
    A: Good morning. May I help you?
    甲:早上好。您有什么事吗?

    B: Good morning, I have an appointment with Mr.Wang Li.
    乙:早上好。我与王力先生有一个约会。

    A: He's not in, I'm afraid.
    甲:我恐怕他不在。

    B: But Could you tell me when he will be back?
    乙:但是您能否告诉我他什么时候能回来?

    A: I am sorry, I don't know.
    甲:对不起,不知道。

    B: well, Do you think I could leave a message for him.
    乙:唔,我能不能给他留个口信?

    A: Certainly.
    甲:当然可以。

    Dialogue 2
    A: Excuse me. Can I ask you a question?
    甲:对不起,我能问你一个问题吗?

    B: Sure. What is it?
    乙:当然可以。什么问题?

    A: I don't know how to say it in English.
    甲:这东西用英文怎么说?

    B: We call this a "parking meter"?
    乙:我们叫这个“停车计时器”

    A: Oh, Thank you. But how do you spell it?
    甲:噢,谢谢。但是你可以拼一下这个词吗?

    B: P-a-r-k-i-n-g m-e-t-e-r.
    乙:P-a-r-k-i-n-g m-e-t-e-r.

    Dialogue 3
    A: Ah,here we are.
    甲:啊,我们到了!

    B: This is the place I was telling you about
    乙:这儿就是我曾经跟你说过的地方。

    A: Would you like to sit near the window?
    甲:你愿意靠近窗户坐吗?

    B: Good.
    乙:好的。

    A: Let's have a look at the menu. Oh, there isn't a menu.Do you think you could ask the people at the next table if we could look at their menu?
    甲:我们看一下菜单吧。哦,这而没有菜单。你能不能问下邻桌的人,我们是否可以看下他们的菜单?

    B: Yes, of courese. Excuse me. Could you possibly let us see your menu? Oh. They haven't got one either.

    乙:当然可以。对不起,我们能否看一下你们的菜单?噢,他们也没有菜单。

    Dialogue 4
    A: Would you mind giving me a hand?
    甲:您能帮我一个忙吗?

    B: Okay, Bob, What is it?
    乙:好的,鲍勃。什么事?

    A: Help me hand up this picture, please? Would you hold it straight while I put in the nail?
    甲:请帮我把这幅画挂上。你帮我把画扶正,我钉钉子。

    B: All right.
    乙:好。

    A: Now,hand me the hammer and those nails, please.
    甲:请把锤子和钉子递给我。

    B: Yes,here you are.
    乙:给你。

    A: there! How does it look? Tell me if I've got it straight?
    甲:行了!怎么样?看看扶正了没有。

    B: Well, It's straight, but it's upside down I'm afraid.
    乙:嗯,画是扶正了,但是恐怕是挂倒了。

    Dialogue 5
    A: Hello, Xiao Li, Where are you going?
    甲:你好,小李。你上哪儿去?

    B: Hello, I am going to the store to buy some fruit.
    乙:你好。我到商店买点水果。

    A: Oh, Would you do me a favor?
    甲:噢,你能帮我一个忙吗?

    B: Yes?
    乙:什么事?

    A: Please mail this letter for me on your way to store.
    甲:请你顺路帮我寄封信。

    B: Sure. Do you want it to be registered?
    乙:可以。你要寄挂号吗?

    A: Yes, I think so. There are some pictures in it. It would be a great pity if they were lost.
    甲:是的。信里有几张照片,如果丢失掉那就太可惜了。

    B: Yes, I will be glad to mail your letter.
    乙:是的,我很高兴帮你寄这封信。

    A: Thanks.
    甲:谢谢。

    B: you are welcome.
    乙:不客气。

    Dialogue 6
    A: Bob,Would you come and help me?
    甲:鲍勃,你能帮我一下吗?

    B: Of course, What do you want me to do, Mom?
    乙:当然。妈妈,你要我干什么?

    A: Could you hold these packages while I look for the key?
    甲:你能帮我拿这几个包吗?我要找钥匙。

    B: Alright, What's in them? They are so heavy!
    乙:行。这些包里装的是什么?这么沉!

    A: Just things we need for the picnic tomorrow.
    甲:都是些我们明天野餐用的东西。

    B: Well, hurry up and open the door please.I told you these things are heavy.
    乙:那请快点把门打开吧。我说了,这些东西怪沉的。

    A: I'm sorry, but I just can't find the key. You must have it.
    甲:实在对不起,我就是找不到钥匙,一定在你那里。

    B: Oh, yes, it's in my pocket. But how can I get the key while I'm holding all these things.
    乙:噢,是的!在我的口袋里。不过我两手捧着这几个包怎么掏钥匙呢?

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库13-11 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库14-1

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)