锐意英语口语资料库18-03
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:947  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我要四双短袜。
    I would like four pairs of crew socks.

    这些运动短袜特价出售吗?
    Are these athletic socks on sale?

    这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。
    These socks are made of imported wool.

    这些半统袜看上去不错。
    These knee socks look good.

    甲:你们有羊毛短袜吗?
    A: Do you have wool socks?

    乙:是的。我们有各种质地的袜子。这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。
    B: Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.

    甲:你们能保证质量吗?
    A: Can you guarantee the quality?

    乙:绝对保证。
    B: Yes, absolutely.

    甲:连裤袜在哪儿?
    A: Where are the panty-hose?

    乙:这儿。我们有黑色、白色和透明的连裤袜。
    B: Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.

    (布朗太太想买一双长统袜,她向售货员打听长统袜的情况。)
    (Mrs. Brown wants to buy a pair of stockings and she asks the assistant about them.)

    布朗太太:这些长袜是丝的吗?
    Mrs. Brown: Are these stockings made of silk?

    售货员:是纯丝的。
    Assistant: Yes, pure silk.

    布朗太太:纯丝和人造丝有什么区别?
    Mrs. Brown: What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

    售货员:人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。
    Assistant: The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

    布朗太太:谢谢。我买一双真丝的。
    Mrs. Brown: Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

    售货员:你还要什么吗?
    Assistant: What else do you want?

    布朗太太:请给我看看那边的连裤袜。
    Mrs. Brown: Please show me the panty-hose over there.

    售货员:这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。
    Assistant: These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

    布朗太太:如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗?
    Mrs. Brown: Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

    售货员:对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。
    Assistant: Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

    布朗太太:那么我买两条。
    Mrs. Brown: Then I’ll buy two.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-02 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-04

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程