锐意英语口语资料库18-06
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:857  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    请把这件东西给裁缝送去。
    Take this to the tailor’s, please.

    我想把这些扣子缝上。
    I would like these buttons sewn on.

    请把这拉链换上。
    Change this zipper, please.

    你能把这件外套加长吗?
    Could you make this coat longer?

    甲:最近的裁缝店在哪儿?
    A: Where’s the nearest tailor’s?

    乙:在拐弯处就有一家。
    B: There is one just around the corner.

    甲:这件上衣肩太窄而袖子又太长。那里的价格怎样?
    A: The jacket is tight in the shoulders and long in the sleeve. What about the price there?

    乙:价格适中,但他们的活干得有时不是令人满意的。
    B: The price is moderate, but their work is sometimes not satisfactory.

    甲:附近还有好一点的裁缝店吗?
    A: Is there a better tailor’s around here?

    乙:据我所知是没有。
    B: No, there is not, as far as I know.

    (海伦在一家裁缝店里正四处观望。)
    (Helen is looking around in a tailor’s.)

    裁缝:做衣服吗?
    Tailor: What can I offer you here?

    海伦:我来打听一下情况。
    Helen: I came here to ask for some information.

    裁缝:好的。请讲。
    Tailor: Ok. Please go ahead.

    海伦:我去年买了一条裤子,我非常喜欢。但是今年这条裤子我穿不太合适了。腰太瘦,膝部又太肥。你能改一改吗?
    Helen: I bought a pair of trousers last year, which I like the best. But this year they don’t fit me very well. They’re tight in the waist, baggy at the knees. Can you make some alterations?

    裁缝:噢,我们在这方面很擅长。请你相信我们。我们这个店有20多年的历史了。
    Tailor: Oh, we are skillful in doing that. You can trust us. Our shop has a history of more than 20 years.

    海伦:看起来我找对地方了。
    Helen: It seems I find the right place.

    裁缝:绝对的!我们在周围地区享有很高的声誉。
    Tailor: Yes, absolutely! We have a very good reputation in the neighborhood.

    海伦:如果我明天把裤子拿来,什么时候能取?
    Helen: When can I have my trousers if I bring it to you tomorrow?

    裁缝:如果你愿意的话,你可以在这里等一等。一个半小时就好了。
    Tailor: If you like you can wait here. They will be ready in one and a half.

    海伦:好吧。明天见。
    Helen: All right. See you tomorrow.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-05 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-07

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程