锐意英语口语资料库18-10
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1033  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    这连帽夹克保暖吗?
    Will this parka keep me warm?

    这件风衣很适合春天穿。
    This windbreaker is perfect for spring.

    我买不起这件貂皮大衣。
    I can’t afford this mink coat.

    我可以试试这件黑色礼服吗?
    Can I try on this tuxedo?

    我想买套黑色西装。
    A: I would like to buy a black suit.

    你想要某个特定的牌子吗?
    B: Do you have any special brand in your mind?

    不,我在日常生活中从不穿西装,我只想买一套去参加我姐姐的婚礼。
    A: No, I never wear suit in my everyday life. I just want one to take part in my sister’s wedding ceremony.

    我明白了。看看这一套,很便宜珠,因为它不是很耐穿。
    B: I see. Have a look at this one. It’s very cheap because it’s not very durable.

    但看起来挺好的,让我试试。
    A: but it looks good. Let me try it on.

    好的,镜子在那边。
    B: Ok, the mirror is over there.


    (南希来到服装部。)
    (Nancy comes to the clothes department.)

    营业员:有人招待你吗,女士?
    Shop assistant: Are you being served, madam?

    南希:没有。你们有没有棉衣卖?
    Nancy: No. Um, do you carry any padded coat?

    营业员:有的,要什么尺寸的?
    Shop assistant: Yes, what size is in your mind?

    南希:小号的。
    Nancy: Small size.

    营业员:要什么牌子的?
    Any particular brand?

    南希:随便。我想给我母亲买件礼物。下周五是她的60大寿。你能建议一下吗?你是行家。
    Nancy: Whatever. You know, I’m thinking of a gift for my mother. It’s 60 birthday next Friday. Shop Could you give me some advice? You are the expert.

    营业员:这个怎么样?这是最新设计,简单而高雅。
    Shop assistant: How about this one? It’s the latest design, simple but elegant.

    南希:看上去不错。你卖多少钱
    Nancy: Looks nice. How much do you charge?

    营业员:100美元
    Shop assistant: $ 100.

    南希:简直是抢劫价。我想你肯定能便宜一点。
    Nancy: That’s sheer robbery. I’m sure you can do better that that.

    营业员:你说多少?
    Shop assistant: How much would you say?

    南希:80美元
    Nancy: $80.

    营业员:不能低于80美元了。
    Shop assistant: I can’t beat that.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-09 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-11

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程