锐意英语口语资料库18-12
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:902  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我该穿什么呢?
    What shall I wear?

    你应该穿好一点。
    You should dress well.

    你穿一件白衬衣配一条红领带看起来不错。
    A white shirt with a red tie looks nice on you.

    休闲衣服就挺好。
    Casual clothes will be fine.

    甲:公司有个聚会,我该穿什么去呢?
    A: There will be a party in my company; what shall I wear?

    乙:聚会是正式的还是非正式的?
    B: Is it formal or informal?

    甲:我猜可能是正式的,因为到时董事长要做一个演讲,而且大多数员工都要参加。
    A: I guess it is a formal one because the general director will give a speech there, and most of the staff will take part in.

    乙:那样的话,职业套装配一条上乘的领带会更好些。
    B: In that case, formal suit with a nice tie will be better.

    甲:是这样的。那鞋呢?
    A: You are right. What about shoes?

    乙:那双棕色皮革就行。
    B: The brown leather shoes are OK.

    甲:谢谢。
    A: Thanks a lot.

    乙:别客气。
    B: Don’t mention it.
    (布琳达的丈夫将要去参加一个聚会,所以他问布琳达该穿什么。)
    (Belinda’s husband is going to a party, so he asks Belinda what he should wear.)

    丈夫:布琳达,今晚我将去参加一个聚会,我该穿什么呢
    Husband: Belinda, I’m going to a party tonight. What shall I wear?

    妻子:正不正式?
    Wife: Is it formal or informal?

    丈夫:我猜可能是正式的。
    Husband: I guess it’s formal.

    妻子:那样的话你应该穿讲究一点。
    Wife: Then, you should dress well.

    丈夫:是这样的。
    Husband: That’s right.

    妻子:我觉得你穿白衬衣配蓝领带看起来不错。
    Wife: I think a white shirt with a blue tie looks nice on you.

    丈夫:你真聪明。
    Husband: You are smart.

    妻子:那当然。正式场合穿运动鞋不太合适。
    Wife: Of course, the sports shoes don’t go with the formal occasions.

    丈夫:是啊,那我该穿什么样的鞋子呢?
    Husband: You are right. What kind of shoes should I wear?

    妻子:那双棕色皮鞋很配你的裤子。
    Wife: The brown leather shoes go well with your trousers.

    丈夫:好主意。噢,顺便问一句,聚会结束后你去接我行吗,宝贝儿?
    Husband: Good idea. Oh, by the way, would you please pick me up after the party, honey?

    妻子:那太晚了,你最好打的。
    Wife: It’ll be too late; you’d better take a taxi.

    丈夫:那好吧。
    Husband: OK.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库18-11 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库19-01

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程