锐意英语口语资料库20-19
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:759  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    苏姗:面试怎么样?
    Susan: How was your interview?

    林红:挺好的。人事经理问了一些常规问题,然后他问我辞去前一份工作的原因。
    Linhong: Pretty good. The HR manager asked me the usual questions. Then he wondered why I had decided to leave my previous job.

    苏姗:你怎么说的?
    Susan: What did you say?

    林红:我告诉他我三年没有加薪,我还告诉他我的一位同事因为连续八年没有得到晋升也离职了。
    Linhong: I told him that I hadn’t got a raise for three years. I also told him that one of my best co-workers quitted her job because she had not been promoted for eight years.

    苏姗:他想知道原因吗?
    Susan: Did he want to know the reason?

    林红:是的。我告诉他老板借口经济不景气,但是我认为老板历来只提拔男性雇员。
    Linhong: Yes. I told him that my boss made some excuses of the recession. But I thought he had a pattern and a record of promoting men only.

    苏姗:那是性别歧视。你什么时候能得到回复呢?
    Susan: That’s sex discrimination. When will you get t he reply?

    林红:我被告知要不了几天。
    Linhong: In a couple of days, I was told.

    苏姗:祝你好运!
    Susan: Wish you good luck!

    林红:谢谢
    Linhong: Thank you.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库20-18 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库21-1

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程