锐意英语口语资料库22-03
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:991  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我忙的吗?
    A:Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how
        may I help you?

    B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
    B:Hello, I would like to speak to your director of human resources. Ms. Jenkins,
        please.

    A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
    A:Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is call-
        ing?

    B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔•伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
    B:This is Bill Burton from Milford insurance, I'm calling in regards to our meeting
        next Tuesday.

    A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
    A:Thank you, Mr. Burton. Can you please hold for a moment? I’ll check to see
        if she is available.

    B:没问题。
    B:No problem.

    A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给地留个口信吗?
    A:I'm sorry, Ms. Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch.
        Would you like to leave a message for her?

    B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
    B:Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. It's best if she
        Can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office
        Number, 635-8799.

    A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
    A:I'm sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

    B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。
    B:No problem, My office number is 635-8799.Tell her to ask for extension 31.

    A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
    A:I'm sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your mane is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N,
        is that correct?

    B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
    B:Yes.and I represent Milford Insurance.

    A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
    A:I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3
        pm this afternoon.

    B:非常感谢。
    B:Thank you very much.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库22-02 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库22-04

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程