锐意英语口语资料库23-12
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:987  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Could you peel the carrot for me?
    帮我削一下胡萝卜皮好吗?

    Pass me the salt, please.
    请把盐递给我。

    I am going to have the fridge fixed.
    我去找人修修冰箱吧。

    It must be replaced.
    必须换新的了。

    A: Hi, Peter, could you peel the carrot for me?
    甲:嗨,彼得,帮我削一下胡萝卜皮好吗?

    B: Sure. But where is the peeler?
    乙:当然,削皮刀在哪儿呢?

    A: In the bottom drawer. Pass me the salt first.
    甲:在最下面的抽屉里。噢,快先给我递一下盐。

    B: Here you are.
    乙:给你。

    A: Can you fry that fish? Deep fry.
    甲:你能炸那条鱼吗?炸透。

    B: Yes.
    乙:能。

    (David and Mary are in the kitchen of their new flat.)
    (大卫和玛丽在他们新房的厨房。)

    David: All right. This is our kitchen.
    大卫:好了,这就是我们的厨房。

    Marry: Splendid! It's spaclous.
    玛丽:太好了。非常宽敞。

    David: I think we should put the fridge here.
    大卫:我觉得冰箱应放在这儿。

    Marry: I agree. But our old fridge has broken down again. We could really do with a new one.
    玛丽:我同意。但我们的冰箱又坏了。我们必须得买一台了。

    David: What about having it fixed again?
    大卫:再修一下不行吗?

    Marry: No. I am tired of it. It must be replaced.
    玛丽:别了。我烦透了。我们得换一台了。

    David: OK.
    大卫:那好吧。

    Marry: And we should buy some other kitchen utensils, Shouldn't we?
    玛丽:我们还需要买一些别的厨房用具,是吧?

    David: Yes. Let me see. Ah... we need a frying pan, a chopping board, a big kitchen knife,...
    大卫:好吧。我看看,我们需要一个煎锅,一个菜板,一把厨刀。

    Marry: A peeler.
    玛丽:削皮刀。

    David: Yeah. Why don't we make a shopping list?
    大卫:是的。我们为什么不列一个购物单呢?

    Marry: Good idea.
    玛丽:好主意。

    David: Do you have a pen? And a piece of paper?
    大卫:带纸和笔了吗?

    Marry: Yes. I have them in my purse. Let me take them out for you. Here you are.
    玛丽:带了。我包里有。我给你拿出来。给你。

    David: We have to write the things down on the paper. Otherwise we'll forget some when we are in the shop.
    大卫:我们得把要买的东西写在纸上。否则我们到商店买的时候就可能忘掉一些。

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-11 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库23-13

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程