锐意英语口语资料库26-02
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:965  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    雪莉:我们来得太早了。离演出开始还有三个小时呢?
    Shirley: We came too early. There're still three hours before the performance starts.

    罗拉:我知道。对不起,我不该催你的,可我就是受不了在家里等。
    Laura: I know. Sorry, I shoudn't have rushed you, but I just couldn't stay at home and wait.

    雪莉:没关系。要不我们参观一下这个剧院?
    Never nind. What about taking a look around the theater?

    罗拉:为什么不呢?我很乐意这么做。
    Laura: Why not? I'd love to do that.

    雪莉:那我们走吧。这里有一个京剧艺术博物馆。
    Shirley: Here we go. There is a museum of the Beijing Opera art.

    (她们来到了京剧艺术博物馆。)
    (they come to the museum of the Beijing Opera art.)

    罗拉:哇,看这个。这么精致、漂亮。中国古代的人真穿这些衣服吗?
    Laura: Wow. Look at this. So delicate and beautiful. Did ancient Chinese people really wear them?

    雪莉:不是的。他们只是戏服。你喜欢这些刺绣吗?
    Shirley: Not really. They are just opera costumes. Do you like the embroidery?

    罗拉:我当然喜欢了。中国古代一定有先进的机器来做那样的衣服。
    Laura: I surely do. They must have had advanced machine in ancient China to do that.

    雪莉:不、不、不。他们都是手工制作的,小姑娘。知道吗,中国古代的女子都得做针线活。
    Shirley: No, no, no. They are all handmade, girl. You know, the ancient Chinese women were supposed to be good at needlework.

    罗拉:真实难以置信!我一定做不了这个。
    Laura: Unbelievable! I could never do that.

    雪莉:很少有人能做到。这就是为什么这些衣服只出现在博物馆里啊。
    Shirley: Very few can. That's why these clothes only appear in the museum.

    罗拉:听!有人在外面唱歌。那就是戏曲吗?
    Laura: Listen! Some people are singing outside. Is it the opera?

    雪莉:哦,是的。我听说这里有一个戏迷俱乐部。他们现在可能在排练。想去看看吗?
    Shirley: Oh, yes. I heard there was an opera fans club. They are probably practicing now. Wanna have a look?

    罗拉:好的,我们去看看。
    Laura: Yes, Let's do it.

    雪莉:跟我来。得保证不打扰他们哦。
    Shirley: Follow me. Make sure not to interrupt them.

    罗拉:当然不会。我们可不会那么做。
    Laura: Of course not. We don't do that.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库26-01 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库26-03

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)