锐意英语口语资料库26-07
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:738  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    工作人员:有什么需要吗,小伙子?
    Clerk: What can I do for you, young man?

    亚当:我需要租三副今天早上用的滑冰鞋。
    Adam: I need to rent three pairs of skates for the morning.

    工作人员:要什么码的?
    Clerk: What sizes do you need?

    亚当:一双 37 码的,两双 21 码的。一双给我,另外两双是给两个小孩的。
    Adam: One pair of 37, and two pairs of 21. One for me, and the other two for two kids.

    工作人员:给你。还有这是三个防护帽。
    Clerk: Here you are. And here are three crash helmets.

    亚当:谢谢。还有,那两个小孩是初学者,对于他们的安全问题我应该做些什么呢?
    Adam: Thanks. Well, those two kids are beginners. What should I do about their safety?

    工作人员:这个,有很多事项需要注意,但也不用太担心。首先,要保证他们不要离护栏太远。
    Clerk: Welt, there are a lot to do, but nothing to worry about. First, make sure they don't go far from the railings.

    亚当:哦.是啊,也许我该让他们只沿着护栏走。
    Adam: Oh, yeah, maybe I should ask them just to walk along the railings.

    工作人员:那是个好主意,另外还要提醒他们在开始的时候慢一点,别撞到护栏上。
    Clerk: That's a good idea. And remind them to be slow at the beginning, not to run into the railings.

    亚当;好的。还有别的吗?
    Adam: OK. Anything else?

    工作人员:绝对不可以走到湖的中央。那里的冰太薄不能滑。
    Clerk: Never go to the center of the lake. The ice there is too thin to skate on.

    亚当:知道了。谢谢你提醒我。还有,这里有强化训练班吗?
    Adam: Got it. Thanks for reminding me. And, are there any intensive training courses?

    工作人员:是的,有的。哦,对了,你可以把孩子留给那些教练啊。在那里他们可以学习基本动作还可以练习技巧。
    Clerk: Yes, there is. Oh, yeah, you can just leave the kids to the Trainers. There they can learn the basics and practice their skills.

    亚当:太好了。我能做点什么来预防冻伤呢?
    Adam: Great. Is there anything that I should do about the frostbite?

    工作人员:是的,你可以把这个软膏涂在他们的耳朵和嘴唇上用来保护。
    Clerk: Yes, you can apply this ointment on their cars and lips for protection.

    亚当:好的。谢谢你,先生。
    Adam: All right. Thank you, sir.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库26-06 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库26-08

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程