Lesson 119 Fixing the clock
第119课 修钟
Father:That clock doesn't work.
父亲:那只钟不会走了.
What are you going to do with it,Betty?
贝蒂,你打算怎么处置它呢?
Mother:I'm going to take it to the watchmaker's next week
我打算下星期把它送到钟表店去.
Father:Don't take it to the watchmaker's.
父亲:别把它送钟表店
Give it to me.I can fix it.
给我吧,我会修.
Sandy:What are you doing,dad?
桑迪:爸爸,你在干什么?
Father:I'm fixing this clock.
父亲:我在修这只钟.
Mother:Is it nearly ready now,Jim?
母亲:杰姆,差不多快修好了吗?
Father:No,Betty.I can't put all these pieces together!
父亲不贝蒂我无法把这些零件装在一起了
Mother:Oh,Jim!Give me all the pieces.
母亲:噢!杰姆,把所有的零件都给我
I'm going to take them to the watchmaker's at once!
我立即把它们送到钟表店去.