荡气回肠的海上生死恋 泰坦尼克号 Titanic精讲之1
教程:看电影学英语  浏览:3147  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    第一页  片段欣赏

    第二页  妙语佳句

    第三页  知识延伸

    第四页  翻译一点通

    相关背景:为了寻找1912年在大西洋沉没的泰坦尼克号和船上的珍贵财宝-价值连城的“海洋之心”,寻宝探险家布洛克从沉船上打捞起一个锈迹斑斑的保险柜....


     

    We're good. Just chill, boss.

    没事啦 放轻松点 老板

    Okay, make your turn

    好 转弯

    Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.

    收绳子  - 转弯 小心墙

    Brock, we're at the piano. You copy?

    布洛克 我们看到钢琴了 听到没?

    Copy that.

    知道了

    Right there.

    就在那里 就在那里

    That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.

    就是那道房门  - 看见了

    We're in. We're in, baby. We're there.

    到了 到了 找到了

    That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept.

    这张床就是 姓霍的那个王八蛋睡的

    Oops. Somebody left the water running.

    有人忘了关水龙头

    Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.

    等一下 回到右边

    That wardrobe door. Get closer.

    衣柜的门 靠近点

    You're smelling something, boss. - I want to see what's under it.

    有什么发现吗 老板?  - 我想看看底下

    Give me my hands, man.

    让我操作手臂

    All right.

    好极了

    Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.

    轻点 不然可能会散掉  - 好的

    Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.

    好 掀开 翻过来

    Keep going. Go.

    继续 继续

    Okay, drop it.

    好 放下

    Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss?

    宝贝 你看到没有 老板?

    It's payday, boys.

    兄弟们 今天发薪水

    Cha- ching!

    安逸

    We did it, Bobby. - We brought it back.

    鲍比 我们找到了  - 我们找到了

    Oh, yeah! You the man!

    哥们 好样的

    Who's the best, baby? Say it.

    谁最行啊? 说啊 说啊

    You are, Lewis.

    是你 路易斯

    Bobby, my cigar. - Right here.

    鲍比 雪茄拿来  - 这儿

    Okay, crack her open.

    把它敲开

    Let me get around. Hang on.

    绕一圈看看

    You getting it? - Got it.

    拿到了没  - 到手了

    0/0
      上一篇:假结婚 The Proposal 精讲之六 下一篇:新娘靠边闪 27 Dresses 精讲之一

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)