老外最想聊的100个口语话题(10):离婚之痛
教程:英语对话  浏览:541  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Divorce 离婚之痛

      dialogue 1

      M: hello, Deva, how are you?

      嗨,迪娃,你好吗?

      D: can't complain. What about you?

      还行吧,你呢?

      M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?

      还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。

      D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.

      嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。

      M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.

      是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。

      D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.

      可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。

      M: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.

      是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架

      D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.

      是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。

      M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.

      是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。

      D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.

      也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。

      M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.

      对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。

      D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.

      的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。

      M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.

      经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。

      D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.

      的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。

      dialogue 2

      M: Hi, how are you doing?

      嗨,过得好吗?

      D: Everything's great. And you?

      挺好的,你呢?

      M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?

      还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?

      D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire becn watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.

      没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。

      M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.

      哦,是吗?我两年前兢看过'r.值得一看,很启发人.

      D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.

      的确,我觉得很贴近生活.

      M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.

      反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实问题。

      D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.

      的确.近年来,离婚率不断增长.

      M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend cnd quickly too.

      是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了.

      D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.

      我认识—对夫妻,他们结婚后一周筑离婚了。

      M: Oh, that's too short-lived.

      那简直是太昙花一现了.

      D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.

      是啊.据说,短暂的婚姻在“80后”一代中很典型。

      M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.

      完全同意.中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义.

      D: Defrnitely.Thcy don't take relationsbips and marriages very seriously.

      的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。

      M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.

      在他们看来,爱情就是激情,激情没了.婚姻也就结束了.

      D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.

      我认为,欲速则不达,婚姻也是如此。

    0/0
      上一篇:老外最想聊的100个口语话题(09):甜蜜之家 下一篇:老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(11):计划出行

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)