老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(20):依依惜别
教程:英语对话  浏览:701  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Farewe¨依依惜别

      dialogue 1

      Robert: Well,everthing is packed and ready to go.

      罗伯特:嗯,东西都收拾好了,随时可以出发.

      Carline: It's hard to beIicve that we'rc rcally leaving. The past two weeks was like a dream.

      凯罗琳:真不敢相信我们真的要离开了t过去的两周像梦境一般美妙.

      R: Yes. Just think the blue sky, sunsbine, mouth-watering food, centurics-old castles--

      是啊,蔚蓝的天空,灿烂的阳光,诱人的美食,古老的城堡……

      K: And the people were so fricndly!

      还有那些热心的人们!

      R: Yeah, we would have been lost without tbc help of the locals.

      对,要不是当地人帮忙,我们早就走丢了.

      K: Do you still remcmbcr the small restaurant at the corncr of the strect?

      你还记得街角那家小饭馆吗?

      R: Of course. That was the best pasta I've ever had.

      怎么不记得,我从没吃过那么好吃的意大利面食!

      K: I ate so much that I wasn't hungry until aflemoon the rext day.

      我也吃了很多,—直撑到第二天下午.

      R: If only wc could eat there once more!

      真想再去吃一次啊!

      K: Maybc we can come here again next summet:

      也许明年夏天可以再来。

      R: Hopc the restaurant is still thcrc.

      希望到时候那个餐馆还在.

      K: Hey, what's the time?

      对了’现在几点了?

      R: Oh, my god! Only two hours lefi bcfm the plane takes off. We need to bc at the airport now.

      天哪l还有两个小时飞机就起飞了.我们得赶紧去机场。

      K: Don't worry. We can call a cab. It'II be alright.

      别担心,我们可以叫个出租车,能赶上的.

      dialogue 2

      R: It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

      你来给我们送行真是太客气

      K: My pleasure. What a pity you have to leave so soon!

      应该韵.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了

      R: We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Tbank you for your warm hosyitality.

      本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待.

      K: You'rc welcome. Maybe next timc we'II comc to sec your

      不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。

      R: My wife and I will look forward to it.

      我和我妻子都盼着你来.

      K: I promise the next holiday I havc we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number

      那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是儿号航班?

      R: lt's Flight No. 302, Northwcst Orient AirIines.

      西北航空的302号航班

      K: They just announced the boarding call.

      刚才广播里说该登机了.

      R:Then we've got to get going.

      那我们就先进去了.

      K: OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

      好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。

      R: Thank you again for all your help.

      再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。

      K:Bye

    0/0
      上一篇:老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(19):拍照留念 下一篇:老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(21):左邻右舍

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)