老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(99):住房问题
教程:英语对话  浏览:1121  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Housing 住房问题

      dialogue 1

      H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.

      我的房子下个月就到期了,我得找个新住处.

      M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.

      真替你难过.现在很难租到房子的.

      H: Do you know any places?

      你知道哪里有房子吗?

      M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available.

      恩,我可以问问周围的人.看看有没有房子出租.

      H: thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet.

      谢谢你.我想我应该上网查查,看有没有人转租.

      M: how much do are you looking to spend?

      你打算找多少价位的?

      H: I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.

      我只能出得起每月1000元.

      M: looks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs.

      看来你只能在郊区租了.

      H: it doesn't matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route.

      那倒没关系,但是必须要靠近地铁站或者公交站.

      M: anything you need to have in the place?

      那你对房间有什么要求吗?

      H: I want a bedroom with full bath, and it'll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side.

      我想要一个带洗手间的房间,如果房间是阳面就更好了.

      M: you can also check out university bulletin boards.

      你可以看看大学的布告栏.

      H: why? Will those be students who are leaving?

      为什么?有些学生要离校吗?

      M: not really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent.

      不是,有些房主可能在贴广告,房租一般都很便宜.

      H: thank you. I'll be sure to take a look.

      谢谢你.我会去看看的.

      M: good luck.

      祝你好运.

      dialogue 2

      H: Monica, I heard you're trying to buy a new house, is that true?

      莫妮卡,你听说你打算要买房,是真的吗?

      M: yes, but seeing the ever-rising prices, I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford one.

      是真的.但是眼看房价越来越高,我担心买不起啊.

      H: oh, that's definitely a problem for most of us wage-earners.

      是啊,对我们工薪阶层来说,这是个大问题.

      M: houses are ridiculously expensive these days.

      近几年,房价高得有点离谱.

      H: what about second-hand houses?

      那没有看看二手房吗?

      M: I've been looking but they're not much cheaper and I don't think it's worth all the problems of an older house.

      我最近一直在看,但是也不便宜,而且旧房子有很多问题,我觉得不值啊.

      H: do you think the government will take some steps to cool down the overheated real estate market?

      你觉得政府会不会采取一些措施,控制房地产市场过热呢?

      M: maybe. But I don't think it will make any difference. The demand is too high.

      也许吧.但是,我觉得可能不太会起什么大作用,需求太大了.

      H: so what's your budget like?

      那你的预算是多少呢?

      M: I'm thinking between 3,000 yuan and 7,000 yuan per square meter.

      我打算买每平米3000—7000元的.

      H: oh, I see. In that case, you need to wait a while.

      啊,那样子的话,你得等一阵子.

      M: but I'm afraid it will go from bad to worse. I can't help being worried.

      但是我觉得可能越等越贵,我就担心这个.

      H: take it easy. I heard there may be a "bubble" in the real estate market.

      别着急,我听说房产市场好像存在泡沫.

      M: you mean it will burst sooner or later.

      你是说泡沫会破裂吗?

      H: yes, the house prices have already gone down in Shenzhen and Shanghai.

      是啊,上海和深圳的房价已经降了.

      M: that's true. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

      这倒是,真希望情况会好转.

    0/0
      上一篇:老外最想聊的100个口语话题(98):物价上涨 下一篇:老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(100):幸福晚年

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)