Ann: It’s good for you to come.
你能来真是太好了。
Lily: What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Ann: There is a little dog in the hole. Look. Over there.
有只狗在那个洞里,看,在那。
Lily: Doesn’t it jump out by itself?
难道它不会自己跳出来吗?
Ann: No, it couldn’t. it has been barking for a long time. I followed the sound and come here to find it.
是的,它不会,它已经在那叫了好长一段时间了,我跟着声音来到这里才看到它的。
Lily: Let me see. Could you find a rope? We can try to get it out.
让我想想,你能找到条绳子吗?我们可以试着把它弄出来。
Ann: I have found a rope, but I don’t know how to do. Here you are.
我已经找到了,但是我不知道怎么做,给你。
Lily: This hole is big enough for a person to go down. And I will use the rope to tie the dog, and you
这个洞大得足够让一个人下去,我会用绳子把那只狗绑好,然后你把绳子往上拉,我会自己上来的。
Ann: Is that OK?
这样行吗?
Lily: Yes, believe me.
可以的,相信我。