Leo: Hi Lucy, are you pregnant?
露西,你怀孕了吗?
Lucy: No, why did you say that?
没有啊,为什么这么说?
Leo: Then why did you put on radiation protection clothes?
那你干吗穿防辐射服?
Lucy: Recently I always go to check in the machine room, so I put one the clothes to protect radiation.
我最近要去机房检查,防止辐射啊。
Leo: It is not enough.
这还不够。
Lucy: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Leo: You should learn from those female white-collar workers to wear radiation protection mask.
你应该学那些女白领一样,带上防辐射面罩。
Lucy: Oh my goodness, it is like in the gas experiments lab.
天啊,这搞的像毒气实验一样的。
Leo: While it is reasonable.
但是也不无道理啊。
Lucy: Yes, the radiation is everywhere.
是啊,辐射无处不在。