休闲对话:为钱而脱,值得吗?
教程:英语对话  浏览:368  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Jessie: Isn’t it sad? A woman claimed to be a stripper after losing her decent job because of economic crisis.

    真可悲!经济危机让人失业了,有女人居然最后成了脱衣舞女郎。

    Carl: Sad? The way I see it, she is getting more money than before, which is good for her.

    悲惨?我倒觉得她能赚得更多钱,对她而言倒是件好事。

    Jessie: You men are sick. Isn’t it insane that you guys would like to pay 3,000 dollars an hour for a call girl?

    你们男人真恶心。一个小时3000美金给应召女郎,你们疯了吧。

    Carl: I really don’t want to talk about it with you. But

    我真不想跟你讨论这个话题,但是。。

    Jessie: But… feeling too guilty to talk about it?

    但是,觉得很有罪恶感,不想说了?

    Carl: No. This is really awkward. Truth really hurts. We men can get what we can’t get at home. That’s why they are important to us.

    当然不是了。这真的很尴尬。事实很伤人啊。我们男人能在那里得到在家里得不到的满足。所以他们对我们很重要。

    Jessie: Is that why you never get married?

    所以你从来不结婚?

    Carl: That’s different. Admit it. Escorting business is everywhere.

    这不一样,好吧。接受现实吧。援助交际到处都有。

    Jessie: Nice try, but you are changing the subject. You did not answer my question.

    说的好,但是你在改变话题。你没有回答我的问题。

    Carl: Since when did you care about my life?

    你什么时候开始关心我的生活了?

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:你喜欢唱圣诞歌吗? 下一篇:休闲对话:圣诞节的来源

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)