休闲对话:公交车内惊现“蜘蛛侠”
教程:英语对话  浏览:311  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Jessie: He is definitely something!

    这家伙真是了不起!

    Carl: Who? He’d better be a real man.

    谁啊?最好真是个厉害的家伙。

    Jessie: There is a conductor somewhere in Chongqing. He sells tickets like the Spiderman.

    在重庆的某个地方有个公交车售票员。他像蜘蛛侠一样卖票。

    Carl: How did he do that? You are sure this picture has been photo shopped?

    他怎么做到的?你确定这照片没有被PS过?

    Jessie: I don’t care! Maybe someone did it just for fun! Relax, Carl!

    我不在乎!可能只是有人做的,觉得好玩儿而已。放松点儿,卡尔。

    Carl: I do, Jess. What do you mean?

    我很放松。你什么意思啊?

    Jessie: You have been moody recently.

    最近你情绪很大。

    Carl: Really? Isn’t it true that only girls have PMS?

    是吗?我以为只有女人才会有经前综合症。

    Jessie: See? You started it again!

    看吧,你又开始了。

    Carl: I’m teasing you. Didn’t you see that it was a metaphor?

    我逗你玩儿呢。我只是打个比方而已。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:圣诞节的来源 下一篇:休闲对话:寂寞

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)