Bob: Ann, can't we talk it over?
安,我们就不能好好谈谈吗?
Ann: We have nothing to say.
我们没什么好说的。
Bob: Let’s forgive and forget, OK?
过去的事就让它过去吧。好吗?
Ann: That's easy for you to say!
你说得倒轻松!
Bob: Then, what do you want?
那你想怎样?
Ann: I want nothing but you, out of my eyes.
我不想怎样,只想你远离我的视线。
Bob: You are still so irascible.
你还是那么暴躁。
Ann: Yes, this is me, you really know.
是的,这就是我,你还真了解。
Bob: OK, don't get into a tantrum, I will go right now.
好,别发脾气,我马上走。
Ann: Excuse me for not accompanying you farther.
恕不远送。