Ann: My paper failed. Oh my god!
我的文章挂了,天啊。
Lily: I sympathize with you.
我对你深表同情。
Ann: What can I do?
我要怎么办?
Lily: You still have some time left, so you can make full use of the time and work out another one.
你还有一些时间啊,所以你可以充分利用这些时间,然后完成另外一篇。
Ann: Can I?
可以吗?
Lily: Yes, trust me!
可以的,相信我!
Ann: If another paper fails again, I wouldn’t graduate from the school.
如果另一篇也挂了,我就没办法毕业了。
Lily: I know, please tell me what’s wrong with your first paper.
我知道,请你告诉我你第一篇文章出了什么问题?
Ann: The teacher said that I didn’t do as he said, but I don’t know what he want me to do.
那个老师说,我没按他说的做,但是我不知道他要我怎么做啊。
Lily: You should go to your teacher and ask the details first.
你应该先去找老师问问细节。