休闲对话:非典后遗症患者的辛酸生活
教程:英语对话  浏览:1309  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Lily: Ann, do you remember SARS?

    安,你还记得非典吗?

    Ann: Of course, The SARS, an often fatal respiratory disease, outbroken in 2003.

    当然记得,非典,一种致命的呼吸系统疾病,爆发在2003年。

    Lily: And do you remember the Sequelae of SARS?

    那你还记得非典后遗症患者吗?

    Ann: I am not clear about it.

    这个不是很清楚。

    Lily: After the SARS, most of people forget the Sequelae of SARS and seldom care about them.

    非典过后,大部分人都忘记这些非典后遗症患者了,也很少关心他们的生活。

    Ann: Now, how about their livelihood?

    他们现在过得怎样?

    Lily: Most of them have dog's lives. About 60% of them face family crisis. The SARS did great harm to them physically and mentally. Most of them have kinds of sequelae,like lung disease, especially the mental maladjustment, caused by people’s discrimination.

    他们大部分生活艰难,6成家庭变故。非典对他们的身心损害极大,大部分人都有肺部病变等多种后遗症,尤其是,因受歧视而引发的心理障碍。

    Ann: We should give them more care.

    我们应该给予他们更多的关心和照顾。

    Lily: It is obligatory, at the same time, we appeal to the government to build more scientific and perfect institutional arrangement for them.

    那是必须的,同时我们呼吁政府做出更科学、更完善的制度性安排。

    Ann: I hope they can be out of the SARS’s shadow as soon as possible.

    希望他们能够尽快地走出非典的阴影。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:胖美人闪了你的眼 下一篇:休闲对话:吝啬达人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)