休闲对话:你是俺鱼肉俺是你皇后的
教程:英语对话  浏览:391  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Tom: Do you know who's Li Zhengjiang?

    你知道李正江是谁吗?

    Jerry: Sorry, I only know Li Shuangjiang.

    真抱歉,我只知道李双江老师。

    Tom: Haven't you heardof the sentence, "Be a man as the happy sheep, and marry a man as Li Zhengjiang"?

    没听过“做人要做喜羊羊,嫁人要嫁李正江”吗?

    Jerry: I know the cartoon movie Happy sheep and Gray wolf, while, I have never heard of Li Zhengjiang.

    我知道喜羊羊和灰太狼,这个李正江真的没听过。

    Tom: Oh, I'll tell you, one day, there emerged several AD board, and the advertising slogans are very shocking.

    是这样的,成都市中心有天突然出现几块很大的广告牌,上面的广告语非常雷人。

    Jerry: So Li Zhengjiang invested in the advertising?

    是这个李正江做的广告吗?

    Tom: Yes, it saids, "Li Zhengjiang, you are the happiest big"

    是的,广告语写的是“李正江,你是最幸福的猪!

    Jerry: It is OK, and a little impressive.

    还好啊,蛮感人的。

    Tom: While, what about "You are my honey captive, and I am your super Queen"?

    那,“你是俺鱼肉俺是你皇后”呢?

    Jerry: It is shocking enough.

    这句够雷人的了。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:你有旺夫身材吗? 下一篇:休闲对话:揭开女人的绝密隐私

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)