休闲对话:嫁人就嫁“灰太狼”
教程:英语对话  浏览:340  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Bob: Honey, would you marry me?

    亲爱的,嫁给我吧?

    Ann: I want to think of it for some time.

    我想要点时间考虑考虑。

    Bob: Please, honey, I have made proposal to you fifteen times.

    拜托了,亲爱的,我已经向你求婚十五次了。

    Ann: I know. But your way doesn’t touch my heart.

    我知道,但是你的方式没办法让我感动。

    Bob: Oh, god, please tell me how.

    哦,天啊,告诉我怎么办?

    Ann: I can’t tell you.

    我不能告诉你。

    Bob: Ok, I want you to be happy when we are together, and when you are sad, I would stay with you always.

    好吧,当我们在一起的时候,我想要你快乐,当你伤心的时候,我永远在你身边。

    Ann: When I am angry and want to beat someone, you should stand there and let me do what I want. Would you?

    当我生气的时候,想打人的时候,你要站着让我打,可以吗?

    Bob: Yes, I would. Thanks for being in my life.

    可以,谢谢你陪我共度人生。

    Ann: Don't be so happy, it is just one of my tests.

    别太高兴,这只是我的考验之一。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:你阿凡达了吗? 下一篇:休闲对话:喜结良缘的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)