休闲对话:包二奶“合法”
教程:英语对话  浏览:389  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Ann: Have you read the news?

    你看过这个新闻了吗?

    Lily: What news?

    什么新闻?

    Ann: In Russia, the speaker of the House proposed that mistress should be legal.

    在俄国,议长提议说二奶应该被合法。

    Lily: Was he crazy?

    他疯了吗?

    Ann: I don’t know. The reason is that he said the rate of population growth was very low.

    我不知道,他说这是因为俄国的人口增长率太低了。

    Lily: If this propose were put into effort, do you think the rate of population growth would be improved?

    如果这个提议被推行,你认为人口增长率会提高吗?

    Ann: I don’t think so.

    我不这么认为。

    Lily: In Russia, even in most western country, people have a thought that they don’t want to have many babies.

    在俄国,甚至是大部分的西方国家,人们的思想都是不想要太多的孩子。

    Ann: Yes, German, France, Britain, Italy and so on, the rate of population growth have been among 0% to 3% for many years.

    是的,德国,法国,英国,意大利等国家,人口增长率都在0%到3%之间徘徊多年了。

    Lily: Wow, these countries need to have some change.

    哇,这些国家真的需要点改变。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲对话:迟到不是我的风格 下一篇:使用频率最高的英语对话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)