Jake: Oh, crap! We need to do something to stop this shit.
不是吧!我们一定要做些什么来制止这种事情。
Jean: What’s wrong?
出什么事了?
Jake: Look at these dirty lottery tickets.
看看这些肮脏的彩票吧。
Jean: Look funny. Who made those?
看上去很有意思。谁做的?
Jake: You think they are funny. You might want to take it back if I tell you some scums are selling them to children.
你觉得好玩儿?如果我告诉你有些人渣正在把这些个东西卖给孩子,你可能会改变看法吧。
Jean: I don’t want our son to see that. Jesus! Are they blind or what? Do they know what they are doing?
我可不想我们的儿子看到那个。 天哪,他们是瞎子吗?他们知道自己在做什么吗?
Jake: Those scums should be sent to jail.
那些个人渣应该进监狱。
Jean: Don’t they have kids? What if their own children see that?
他们就没有孩子吗?如果他们自己的孩子看到怎么办?
Jake: I am expecting that. Then they will learn to be good.
我到很期待。那样他们就会学乖了。
Jean: That would be karma.
那就是报应!