嗨,大卫,你在干嘛呢?你看起来好像很焦虑的样子。
David: Yup,er,I'm calling Jim.I lost my key in the dormitory.
是的,额,我正在给Jim打电话。我钥匙落宿舍了。
Jack: How?I just saw you are inside.How did it happen?
怎么会呢?我刚刚还看见你在里面,门怎么锁的呢?
David: I restarted my computer after installing a software.I just went out the room when the door slammed in the high wind, locking me out.
我装完一个软件后重启了电脑。我刚出门,一阵风吹来把门锁上了,把我关在外面。
Jack: What luck!And the wind is intersting,she is considerate of you.
真倒霉。这风也真有意思,替你把门锁上了。
David: Come on!Don't laugh at me!
得了吧,别嘲笑我了。
Jack: Is there anyone inside?
宿舍里没人么?
David: So,I needn't call Jim now! Come on!Jim!
要是有人的话我就不用给Jim打电话了。快接啊,Jim!
Jack: Er,I'm play cards with Jon.Would you like to join us?
额,我正在和Jon打牌,你愿意加入我们么?
David: Well,OK!I guess he can not get through by phone now.
好吧,我估计现在电话联系不上他了。
Jack: All right!Come in!Jon is waiting!
好!快进来把!Jon在等我们呢!
The Door: Bang!
砰!
David: Now,you konw that.
现在你看见了吧。