C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam?
客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人?
G: I'd like to cancel a reservation.
我想取消预订。
C: In whose name was the reservation?
在他的名字被保留?
G: Jack Bruder.
杰克布鲁德尔
C: How do you spell that,please?
请讲一下是怎么拼写的?
G: B-r-u-d-e-r.
B-r-u-d-e-r.
C: What was the date of the reservation?
保留的日期是什么呢?
G: From October 2nd for 3 nights.
从10月2日三个晚上
C: Excuse me,but is the reservation for you?
对不起,是您预定的?
G: No,it's for my friend.
不,是我的朋友
C: May i have your name and phone number ,please?
能告诉我你的名字和电话吗?
G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.
恩,我叫玛丽凯撒和我的电话365-7071
C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation from October 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
谢谢你太太我们将取消布鲁特尔从10月2号三个晚上的预定,我的名字叫杰桑,我们下次一个机会为您服务。
更多英语情景对话内容:
英语情景对话:吃饭会遇到的场景
简单英语情景对话:早餐吃什么?
关于就你嘴甜的情景会话
关于传统春节的情景会话