Hey, why didn’t you answer my phone?
嘿,你为什么没接我电话?
Amy: When did you call me?
你什么时候给我打电话的?
Ann: Last night, I want you to come here earlier.
昨晚,我想要你早点来这儿。
Amy: Which phone number did you dial? My house’s telephone or my cell phone?
你打的是哪个电话号码?我家的还是我的手机?
Ann: Your cell phone.
你的手机。
Amy: Impossible, there wasn’t any record.
不可能。没记录啊。
Ann: But I really did. Look, this is the record.
但是我真的打了,看,这是通话记录。
Amy: How come? Wait, this is not my phone number. You’ve dialed the wrong number.
怎么会这样?等等,这不是我的电话号码。你拨错电话号码了。
Ann: Ah, yes, I dialed the wrong number. I am sorry.
啊,是的,我打错电话了,抱歉。
Amy: Be careful next time.
下次认真点哦。