关于抗旱救灾的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:536  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Ann: Ah, what a pity. The vacation is over.

    啊,真遗憾了,假期结束了。

    Lily: Yeah, where have you been to?

    是啊,你去哪里了?

    Ann: I went to Yunnan Province.

    我去了云南了。

    Lily: Did you have fun?

    你玩得开心吗?

    Ann: Yeah, but you know, the drought in the three southwest province is really serious.

    恩啊,但是西南三省的干旱真的很严重。

    Lily: I have heard that news. I am sorry for them.

    我有听到这个消息,我真的很同情他们。

    Ann: Me too.

    我也是。

    Lily: Do you know what steps does the government take?

    但是你知道政府采取了什么措施吗?

    Ann: Top Chinese leaders in recent days have said fighting the drought is a priority, declaring a state of emergency and promising millions of dollars in emergency-relief funding and irrigation.

    中国高层领导人近日已经表示抗旱是当务之急,启动了一级抗旱应急响应,并承诺下拨上亿元的紧急救灾资金和水利设施资金。

    Lily: That is good. I also took part in the contribution.

    很好啊,我也参加了捐款了。

    相关阅读:

    托福阅读材料 水库投"遮阳球"抗旱

    TED演讲 便宜、高效的救灾避难所

    TED演讲 退役军人的新任务——救灾

    0/0
      上一篇:关于感谢你的邀请的情景会话 下一篇:关于请别打扰我的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)