休闲英语对话:关于终身名誉主席—萨马兰奇走了的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:511  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Ann: It’s sad, isn’t it?

    伤心啊,不是吗?

    Lily: Yeah, what a pity! He is gone, Samaranch has gone.

    是啊,太遗憾了。他走了,萨马兰奇走了。

    Ann: He is really a nice man, you know. He loved China, and he loved Chinese.

    他真的是个好人啊,他很喜欢中国和中国人。

    Lily: I love anyone who is nice to Chinese. You know, I am a patriot.

    任何对中国人好的人我都喜欢,你知道的,我是个爱国主义者。

    Ann: Yeah, I know.

    我知道。

    Lily: Samaranch helped China to win the Beijing Olympic Bid.

    萨马兰奇帮助中国成功申奥。

    Ann: All Chinese love him.

    所有的中国人都爱他。

    Lily: I think so. Not only Chinese, you know, but also many other countries love him very much. He is the Lifetime Honorary President of the Olympic Committee.

    是的,不只是中国人,其他很多国家的人都很爱他,他是奥委会的终身名誉主席。

    Ann: He deserved it.

    他实至名归。

    Lily: Yeah, but I still feel sad. Goodbye, Samaranch.

    是啊,但是我还是很伤心,再见了,萨马兰奇。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲英语对话:关于一妇女戴面纱遭法国警方罚款的情景会话 下一篇:休闲英语对话:关于这位子有人坐吗?的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)