休闲英语对话:关于酒后驾车的悲惨下场的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:1050  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Ann: What are you reading?

      你在看什么?

      Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?

      报纸,你记得上个月的那个车祸,我们碰巧经过的那个吗?

      Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.

      记得,我在隔天报纸上也看到。我记得肇事者是个喝醉的男人。

      Lily: That’s right. Look, this is the judgment.

      对的。看,这是判决。

      Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years’ important.

      哇,法官判他三年监禁。

      Lily: You look surprised. What’s wrong?

      你看起来很惊讶,怎么了?

      Ann: I don’t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.

      我认为这个判决不公平。三年太重了。

      Lily: You mustn’t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.

      你一定没认真看,他同时还犯了挪用公款的罪。

      Ann: Oh, I see. It’s here.

      哦,我看到了,在这。

      Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?

      相信法官,判决很公平。那么,我们可以开始工作了吗?

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲英语对话:关于英语学习俱乐部的情景会话 下一篇:休闲英语对话:关于如何选择合适的选修课的情景会话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程