休闲英语对话:关于感恩节和2米高灰熊共进晚餐的情景会话
教程:英语对话  浏览:1182  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Leo: Who will you with in Thanksgiving Day?

      你会和谁一起过感恩节?

      Lucy: Maybe with my parents, I haven't spent a lot of time with them in daily life.

      应该是和我父母吧,平常没有很多时间跟他们在一起。

      Leo: Do you ever think about to spend the day with a Grizzly?

      你想过要跟灰熊在一起过吗?

      Lucy: You mean the Teddy bear? Do you want to give me a Teddy bear as a Thanksgiving gift? Come on, I am not a little girl any more.

      你是说玩具熊吗?你想在感恩节送我玩具熊?别逗了,我又不是小孩子。

      Leo: No, I mean the real bear, two meters tall Grizzly, and have dinner with you, isn't it cool?

      不是,是真的熊哦,两米高的灰熊,跟你一起吃晚餐,怎么样?

      Lucy: You made me remember the story a man wanted a bearcloth and became the food of the bear.

      你这么说,让我想起了熊皮大衣的故事,那个人可是葬身熊腹哦,这也算另一种熊皮大衣了。

      Leo: OK, I'm kidding. While the news is real, there are somebody had dinner with a real bear in Thanksgiving Day.

      我是在开玩笑呢,不过真有人跟熊一起过节,共进晚餐呢。

      Lucy: Are they living in forests? and making friends with bears?

      他们是一直在森林里生活的吧?跟熊交了朋友?

      Leo: They are from a Bear rescue and educational institution in Montana State.

      他们来自美国蒙大拿州的一个熊救助和教育机构。

      Lucy: Oh, I'm sorry for the bearcloth story.

      我为我那个熊大衣的故事表示抱歉。

    0/0
      上一篇:休闲英语对话:关于下酒菜的情景会话 下一篇:白领们的生活对话:经常加班

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)