《口语训练营》是原有的《趣味青春英语》的内容精编版,每期介绍一组对话。本期我们来学习[吃饭结束到底由谁来付钱呢?],一起来看一下吧!
聚餐结束了,
应该有谁来付钱呢?
大家应该如何谦让呢?
来听今天的讲解:
A : That was a really good meal.
这顿饭真不错。
B: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.
是呀,我想再多一口也吃不下了。
A: Well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.
现在已经很晚了,我们该回家了。
B: You're right I have to get up early go to work tomorrow.
你说的对,明儿早还要早起上班呢。
A : Let's see how much the bill is.
我们看看帐单吧。
B: Don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.
别管了,今晚我请客。
A : What are you talking about? We'll split the bill. We'll go Dutch.
这怎么行,我们平分,AA制。
B: No, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner, but I still haven't.
不,我一定要付帐。我总是跟你说要请你吃晚饭,可一直没机会。
A: No way. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you pay for the whole bill.
不行。我知道你现在缺钱,你不用付整个帐单。
B: Alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll go Dutch.
好吧,如果你要坚持的话咱们就AA制吧。
A : That's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home; otherwise, you would probably have to walk.
这样好一点。这样我们还会有钱打车回家,否则的话你可能要走回去。
B: Just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, OK?
那你保证下周让我请你,好吗?
A : You've got a deal.
我保证。
B:Great. Bye.
太好了,再见。
A : Bye.
再见。
以上就是本期[吃饭结束到底由谁来付钱呢?]的全部内容,希望你能从中有所收获!