“眼见为实”应该怎么说?
教程:英语对话  浏览:339  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    《口语训练营》是原有的《趣味青春英语》的内容精编版,每期介绍一组对话。本期我们来学习[“眼见为实”应该怎么说?],一起来看一下吧!

    今天的对话发生在两个朋友之间,

    他们谈论的话题是“汽车”,

    他们之间发生了什么故事呢?

    来听今天的对话:


    A: What's the plan for today?

    今天的计划是什么?

     

    B: I have to get down to the mall to score some parts for my car.

    我得去购物商城给我的汽车弄一些零部件。

     

    A: I thought your parents were going to buy you some new wheels?

    我以为你父母准备给你买新车?

     

    B: My grades at school were so bad they said they would not buy me a new car this year.

    我的学校成绩太糟糕了,他们说今年不给我买新车。

     

    A: Do you need a hand to fix your car? I am good at fixing engine.

    你需要帮手帮忙修车吗?我在修发动机方面有两下子。

     

    B: I would love some help.

    我很乐意有人帮忙。

     

    Al: Can I drive it after it’s fixed?

    修好了之后我可以开开吗?

     

    B: No way! You are a hoon.

    没门!你是个玩命开车的人!

     

    A: I've changed! I know how important it is to drive safely these days.

    我已经改了!我知道现在安全驾驶有多重要

     

    B: I'll believe that when I see it!

    亲眼见了我才相信!

     

    New Words

    1) Wheels: slang meaning 'car'

    汽车:“Wheels”是“car”的俚语

     

    When I was at McDonalds last night, someone stole my wheels and I had to walk home!

    昨晚在麦当劳的时候我的车子被人偷了,我不得不走着回家!

     

    2) Hoon: someone who drives too fast and carelessly

    玩命开车的人:开车开得很快、粗心大意的人


    My mother was such a hoon that my dad hid the car keys and would not let her drive.

    我妈妈开车太玩命,我爸爸总是把钥匙藏起来不让她开车。


    以上就是本期[“眼见为实”应该怎么说?]的全部内容,希望你能从中有所收获!

    0/0
      上一篇:在国外,学会这几句,也许可以救命 下一篇:走,去动物园看看可爱的动物们去!

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程