夏天来啦,去钓鱼!你知道“心急吃不了热豆腐”怎么说吗?
教程:英语对话  浏览:358  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    《口语训练营》是原有的《趣味青春英语》的内容精编版,每期介绍一组对话。本期我们来学习[夏天来啦,去钓鱼!你知道“心急吃不了热豆腐”怎么说吗?],一起来看一下吧!

    你知道心急吃不了热豆腐怎么说吗?

    来听今天的讲解:

    Daniel:Daddy, what's next? What else do we do now?

    爸爸,接下来做什么?现在我们还能玩点什么呢?


    Benjamin:There is a man-made fishing pond nearby. So, What do you think of going fishing there?

    这附近有一个人工渔场。那么,你觉得我们去那里钓鱼怎么样?


    Daniel:Great. Let's go. Where is it?

    太好了。我们走吧。它在哪里啊?


    Benjamin:Patient, boy. A watched pot never boils. We shall get out fishing stuff first and make some baits, too.

    孩子,耐心点。心急吃不到热豆腐。我们得先去拿渔具,还要准备好鱼饵啊。


    Daniel:We have many cookies left here. Can we use them as baits?

    我们还剩了很多曲奇。我们能用它们当鱼饵吗?


    Benjamin:I don't think fish would like them. Instead, they love earth worms.

    我觉得鱼儿不会喜欢吃那个。不过,它们很喜欢吃蚯蚓。


    Daniel:So let's go and catch earth worms!

    那我们去抓些蚯蚓吧。


    Benjamin:OK. I think that's enough for today. Let's go.

    行啊。我觉得这够我们今天用的了。我们走吧。


    Daniel:Daddy, do you think we're gonna catch any fish today? We've been fishing here for more than two hours, and we get nothing.

    爸爸,你说今天我们能钓到鱼吗?我们在这里已经钓了两个多小时了,却什么也没有钓到。


    Benjamin:That's because you're talking to me all the time. Be patient, or there will be no chance to have sashimi for dinner today.

    那是因为你一直和我说话啊。耐心一点,要不然今天晚餐就没有寿司可以吃了。


    Daniel:I love sashimi. Did mom bring any soy sauce for that?

    我喜欢生鱼片。妈妈带酱油来了吗?


    Benjamin:I suppose she did. Be quiet. There is a fish on the hook. Here it is. Look, a big one.

    我想她带了。别说话。有鱼上钩了。就是它了。看,是一条大鱼。

    以上就是本期[夏天来啦,去钓鱼!你知道“心急吃不了热豆腐”怎么说吗?]的全部内容,希望你能从中有所收获!

    0/0
      上一篇:下次聊天或口语考试的时候,这样介绍你的家人...... 下一篇:国外旅游想投诉,这些话你得会说!

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)