讨论健康饮食
教程:英语对话  浏览:114  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,讨论健康饮食
    健康是最大的财富油炸食品要少吃
     
    来听今天的讲解:
     
    A:Mom and I got in another fight, Boris.
    我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯。
     
    B:Oh, Iris! What was it about this time?
    哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?
     
    A:It was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.
    因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让。
     
    B:I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.
    我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高。
     
    A:Oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.
    哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃。
     
    B:I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.
    我觉得你最好听她的,因为健康是最大的财富。
     
    A:But, Boris, I am not a baby any more.
    可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!
     
    B:Well, that's true.
    嗯,这倒也是。
     
    A:How about your mother?
    你妈妈呢?
     
    B:She also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.
    她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭。
     
    A:Poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.
    你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢。
     
    B:Oh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.
    噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的.她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助。
     
    A:Really? so you don't have fried food at all.
    真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?
     
    B:Not really. I may have some occasionally for a change. But I don't indulge myself too much.
    当然不是啦.我也会是不是吃点儿,换换口味.但是我不多吃。
     
    A:How do you manage it?
    你是怎么做到的?
     
    B:It's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that you're what you eat
    其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住人如其食就行了。
    0/0
      上一篇:早餐通常都吃什么 下一篇:你的早餐和午餐是合起来吃一顿吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)