测试下你了解各国家的特色美食吗
教程:英语对话  浏览:136  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论测试,
     
    每个国家都是特色美食,测试下你了解各国家的特色美食吗
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: OK, Katie.
     
    好,凯蒂。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    嗯。
     
    A: Let's take an international test.
     
    我们来进行一场国际性测试。
     
    B: Oh, OK.
     
    好。
     
    A: How international are you? Let's find out.
     
    你有多国际化?我们来测试一下。
     
    B: Let's find out.
     
    我们来测试吧。
     
    A: First, have you ever eaten Greek food?
     
    第一个问题,你吃过希腊食物吗?
     
    B: Greek food? Ah, I've eaten, how do you say it, falafel.
     
    希腊食物?嗯,我吃过,那叫什么来着,鹰嘴豆饼。
     
    A: Oh, is that Greek?
     
    哦,那是希腊食物?
     
    B: I think so. I've had that, but apart from that, I've never eaten Greek food. How about you?
     
    我想是的。我吃过那个,不过除那以外,我没吃过其他希腊食物。你呢?
     
    A: Ah, I think I have. Like, I've eaten Greek yogurt. Does that count?
     
    我想我吃过。我吃过希腊酸奶。那算吗?
     
    B: That counts.
     
    算。
     
    A: That counts?
     
    真的算?
     
    B: That counts.
     
    算。
     
    A: OK, have you ever eaten Russian food?
     
    好,你吃过俄罗斯食物吗?
     
    B: What's Russian food?
     
    什么是俄罗斯食物?
     
    A: I think, Russian food, is it borscht? Borscht is like a cabbage soup.
     
    我想罗宋汤应该算俄罗斯食物吧?罗宋汤和卷心菜汤差不多。
     
    B: Hmm, I've never eaten Russian food.
     
    嗯,那我从来没吃过俄罗斯食物。
     
    A: Yeah, maybe I haven't eaten Russian food either. OK, last one, have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?
     
    嗯,也许我也没吃过。好,最后一个和食物有关的问题,你吃过越南食物吗?
     
    B: Ah, I see it written down. Is it pho?
     
    啊,这个我记得,越南河粉,对吧?
     
    A: Pho, the noodles?
     
    越南河吧,面食吗?
     
    B: Yeah, I've eaten pho before.
     
    对,我以前吃过越南河粉。
     
    A: Yeah, I've been to Vietnam so I've eaten Vietnamese food a lot. And pho the noodles is really good.
     
    我去过越南,所以我吃过很多越南食物。越南河粉很好吃。
     
    B: Yeah, it's delicious.
     
    对,非常美味。
     
    A: I've had that too.
     
    我也吃过。
     
    B: OK, now let's talk about languages.
     
    好,现在我们来谈谈语言。
     
    A: Oh, OK. Have you ever studied French?
     
    哦,好。你学过法语吗?
     
    B: I have. I studied French for five years.
     
    学过。我学过五年法语。
     
    A: Oh, can you still speak French?
     
    哦,你现在还会说法语吗?
     
    B: Nope. Not at all.
     
    不能。完全不行。
     
    A: Yeah, me too. I once studied French years ago, but I haven't spoken French in so long I can't remember anything.
     
    我也是。我在很多年前学过法语,不过我很长时间没有说过法语了,我现在一点儿法语都不记得了。
     
    B: I can't remember anything either.
     
    我也不记得。
     
    A: Have you ever studied an Asian Language?
     
    你学过亚洲语言吗?
     
    B: I've studied Japanese. I can still speak it a little bit now, and I studied a little bit of Korean, but I don't speak Korean.
     
    我学过日语。我现在能说一点儿日语,我还学过一点儿韩语,不过我不会说韩语。
     
    A: Oh, really. OK. Wow, like I've studied Thai because I lived in Thailand for five years, and like you I've studied Japanese, but my Japanese is terrible.
     
    哦,真的吗?哇哦,我学过泰语,因为我在泰国生活了五年,和你一样,我也学过日语,不过我日语说得很差。
     
    B: How about your Thai?
     
    那你泰语说得怎么样?
     
    A: My Thai is OK. It's OK. I can talk a little bit. OK, so have you ever met a Spanish person?
     
    还可以,还不错。我可以说一点儿泰语。好,你认识西班牙人吗?
     
    B: A Spanish person? Actually, I don't think I have.
     
    西班牙人?我想我不认识。
     
    A: Really?
     
    真的吗?
     
    B: I don't think I have met a Spanish person.
     
    我想我不认识西班牙人。
     
    A: Oh, interesting. I've been to Spain so, I've met a few and we have a Spanish teacher at my school.
     
    哦,有意思。我去过西班牙,我认识一些西班牙人,我们学校里有一名西班牙老师。
     
    B: Oh, maybe I have met a Spanish person then. Maybe, I've met a secret Spanish person.
     
    哦,那也许我也认识西班牙人。我认识一位神秘的西班牙人。
     
    A: OK, have you met a Chinese person?
     
    好,你认识中国人吗?
     
    B: Oh, yes, I've meet lots of Chinese people.
     
    见过,我遇到过很多中国人。
     
    A: OK, and have you met a Brazilian person?
     
    好,那你遇到过巴西人吗?
     
    B: I feel like if I say no, then I have. Probably. Probably, I've met a Brazilian person.
     
    我想如果我说没有,那可能有。也许我见过巴西人。
     
    A: Yeah, I've met a few people from Brazil, so they're alway very nice. Very friendly people.
     
    我认识一些巴西人,他们非常友好。他们人很好。
    0/0
      上一篇:你都看过哪些国家的电影 下一篇:英国有人才流失的问题吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)