谈一谈在纽约成长的经历
教程:英语对话  浏览:168  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论成长经历,
     
    纽约是世界大都市,谈一谈在纽约成长的经历
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hey, Antoinette, why don't you tell me about growing up in New York?
     
    嘿,安托万内特,和我谈谈你在纽约的成长经历吧。
     
    B: New York. Warren, why do you want to know about that? Well, growing up in New York was lots of fun. I loved growing up in New York. I couldn't imagine growing up anywhere else.
     
    纽约。沃伦,你为什么想知道这个呢?在纽约成长很有趣。我喜欢在纽约长大。我无法想象在其他地方成长会怎样。
     
    A: Really?
     
    真的吗?
     
    B: Yeah, really. The fun things I did – well, lots of movies to go see but I guess you can see movies anywhere in the US. Anywhere in the world for that matter. I enjoyed being able to go to Lincoln Center for concerts or Carnegie Hall and even play in Carnegie Hall. So I did play in Carnegie Hall.
     
    对,真的。我做了很多有趣的事情,我去电影院看了很多电影,不过我想美国任何地方都可以看电影。就这点而言,世界任何地方都可以办到。我喜欢去林肯中心和卡内基音乐厅看演出,我甚至还在卡内基音乐厅表演过。我真的在卡内基音乐厅表演过。
     
    A: Wow. Well, that's exciting.
     
    哇哦。那真人兴奋。
     
    B: Have you ever been to New York?
     
    你去过纽约吗?
     
    A: I have.
     
    去过。
     
    B: You have.
     
    你去过。
     
    A: Yeah. I've been there twice.
     
    对,我去过纽约两次。
     
    B: Okay. What did you do when you were there?
     
    好。你去纽约哪些地方游玩了?
     
    A: The first time, I was with my mother. I was 12 years old. And we went to Central Park and we saw some museums around Central Park.
     
    我第一次去纽约是和我妈妈一起去的。当时我12岁。我们去了纽约中央公园,我看到纽约中央公园周边有一些博物馆。
     
    B: You didn't go into the museums?
     
    你没进博物馆吗?
     
    A: Yes, we did go into the museums.
     
    进了,我们去博物馆参观了。
     
    B: Oh, okay. Yeah. That's my park, Central Park. How did you find my park? Did you like my park?
     
    哦,好。纽约中央公园是我的公园。你是怎么发现我的公园的?你喜欢我的公园吗?
     
    A: It was great. I was surprised how big it was.
     
    那里非常棒。那里的规模让我非常吃惊。
     
    B: It is a big park. That's what I like about it. You can get lost in the park and almost forget that you're in a city.
     
    那的确是一座大公园。所以我非常喜欢它。在纽约中央公园可能会迷路,几乎会忘掉自己身处城市之中。
     
    A: Yeah. That's what I found really neat about it is sometimes I felt like I was in the countryside. But then I would see large buildings.
     
    是的。我发现那里非常整洁,有时我感觉我好像在乡村。不过我能看到大型建筑。
     
    B: Yes. Yeah, I enjoy that, too. Did you know that you could ride horses in the park?
     
    对,没错。我也很喜欢这点。你知道可以在纽约中央公园骑马吗?
     
    A: No, I didn't.
     
    我不知道。
     
    B: Did you know about the skating rink in the park?
     
    你知道纽约中央公园里有滑冰场吗?
     
    A: Yes. I've seen the skating rink on TV.
     
    我知道,我在电视上看到过那个滑冰场。
     
    B: Okay. What time of year did you go? What season was it?
     
    好。你是什么时候去的?什么季节?
     
    A: I've been there in the summer and in fall but not winter.
     
    我在夏天和秋天去过纽约中央公园,不过没在冬天去过。
     
    B: It's beautiful in any season, I think. I love Central Park.
     
    无论什么季节,那里都很漂亮。我爱纽约中央公园。
     
    A: Yeah, me too. It was very – it was a memorable experience.
     
    我也是。那真的是一次令人难忘的经历。
     
    B: I'm glad to hear that. What other places did you go to?
     
    我很高兴听到你这么说。你还去哪些地方游玩了?
     
    A: Well, when I was older, I went with my friend and we went on top of the Empire State Building.
     
    我长大以后,又和朋友去了纽约,我们登上了帝国大厦顶楼。
     
    B: Okay. I'm not sure if they allow you to go up there now.
     
    好。我不确定现在还让不让上到顶楼了。
     
    A: That was around 2004 that we went.
     
    我们是2004年去的。
     
    B: Okay. Were you able to look over the edge?
     
    好。你能从顶楼往下看吗?
     
    A: I don't know if I was looking over the edge. I think it's inside but you're at the top.
     
    我不确定我有没有往下看。我记得当时我们在里面,不过那的确是顶层。
     
    B: Okay. So yeah, things have changed a bit since I was a little girl.
     
    好。我小的时候去过,看来那里变了。
     
    A: Did it use to be outside that you could go?
     
    之前是能到外面去吗?
     
    B: You could go outside. There were these binoculars or I don't know what they're called but you put a little change in and you could see the city.
     
    可以去外面。外面有双筒望远镜,我不确定是不是这样叫,放些零钱进去,你就可以欣赏纽约的景色。
     
    A: Yeah. They had those as well. Yeah.
     
    嗯。我也看到了那些望远镜。
     
    B: Okay.
     
    好。
     
    A: Yeah. We could see Central Park and you could even see the Statue of Liberty from there.
     
    嗯。用望远镜可以看到纽约中央公园,甚至还能看到自由女神像。
     
    B: Oh well, I've been there.
     
    嗯,我去过那里。
     
    A: Yeah. Actually, I never got to go. Both times I went to New York, we wanted to go to the Statue of Liberty but we didn't have enough time.
     
    嗯,实际上,两次我都没能去自由女神像。我去了纽约两次,每次我们都想去看看自由女神像,可是我们的时间不够。
     
    B: Oh well, you should plan another trip.
     
    哦,你应该再去一次纽约。
     
    A: I'd like to, yeah. Sounds great.
     
    我很想去。听起来太棒了。
    0/0
      上一篇:纽约举办了哪些体育比赛 下一篇:罗马的犯罪活动为什么多了

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)