说一说你的梦想并为梦想做了哪些努力
教程:英语对话  浏览:155  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论梦想,
     
    每个人都有梦想,你的梦想是什么
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hey, Vella. Well we're talking about things, big things you want to achieve in your life, so how about you? What do want to do?
     
    嘿,维拉。我们在谈论人生中想实现的大事,那你呢?你想做什么?
     
    B: Well, one of my biggest dreams is to become an actress.
     
    嗯,我最大的梦想之一是成为演员。
     
    A: Uh-uh.
     
    嗯。
     
    B: Because I really love acting and, you know, it would be fun to act in a movie and to play, you know, as a different character than who you really are.
     
    因为我非常喜欢表演,出演电影,扮演与自己不同的角色会很有趣。
     
    A: Uh-uh. What kind of movies especially, do you have any preferences?
     
    嗯。你喜欢哪类电影?
     
    B: I would love to try all characters. You know, maybe play in a horror movie or comedy or romance, anything.
     
    我想尝试各种角色。可能是恐怖电影、喜剧或是浪漫电影,任何角色。
     
    A: Where do you want to do this? Back in Indonesia, in the States?
     
    你想在哪里实现这个梦想?回到印尼,还是在美国?
     
    B: Well, I would love to become a Hollywood actress, but it might be too impossible so I would just try in Indonesia first, and maybe if I can go international, then that would be amazing.
     
    我想成为好莱坞演员,不过这可能遥不可及,所以我想先在印尼尝试一下,也许我可以走向国际呢,要是那样就太棒了。
     
    A: OK, good. Do you have any, like do you want to do it within ten years or something?
     
    好,很好。你在未来10年有想做的事情吗?
     
    B: Well, since I'm graduating pretty soon, I would love to try, you know, as soon as I get back to Indonesia.
     
    我马上就要毕业了,我想回到印尼就开始准备。
     
    A: Uh-uh.
     
    嗯。
     
    B: And, you know, start trying to go to agencies.
     
    开始找经纪公司。
     
    A: Is there any other dream that you want to achieve?
     
    你还有其他想实现的梦想吗?
     
    B: This might sound silly, but I love Ricky Martin.
     
    这可能听起来有些傻,我非常喜欢瑞奇·马丁。
     
    A: Uh-uh.
     
    嗯。
     
    B: And, you know, I really want to have the chance to meet him and maybe dance with him.
     
    我非常希望有机会能见到他,我想和他一起跳舞。
     
    A: OK.
     
    好。
     
    B: Because he's Latino and I'm really into Latin culture, and I know that dancing is really, you know, a big part of the culture.
     
    他是拉丁裔,我非常喜欢拉丁文化,我知道舞蹈是拉丁文化中的重要部分。
     
    A: Oh, yeah, it is.
     
    哦,没错。
     
    B: And it will be really amazing if I could just dance, you know, with Ricky Martin.
     
    如果如果我能和瑞奇·马丁一起跳舞那就太棒了。
     
    A: He's a really good dancer.
     
    他是非常优秀的舞者。
     
    B: And maybe I could be in his music video.
     
    也许我还可以出演他的音乐录影带。
     
    A: That would be nice. That would be really, really nice.
     
    那很好。要是那样就太好了。
     
    B: And the last thing is probably get married and start my own family.
     
    我最后一个梦想可能是结婚,组建自己的家庭。
     
    A: Uh-uh. How is that going? Do you have any plans? Do you have a boyfriend, like do you have any...?
     
    嗯。这个进展如何?你有计划吗?你现在有男友吗,你有……?
     
    B: Well, I'm in a relationship right now, so hopefully that goes well.
     
    嗯,我现在有男友,希望一切进展顺利。
     
    A: Oh, good. So you want to start a family right?
     
    很好。你想组建自己的家庭?
     
    B: Yes.
     
    对。
     
    A: How many children would you like to have?
     
    你想生几个孩子?
     
    B: Two to three, maximum three.
     
    两个或三个,最多三个。
     
    A: Two to three, OK.
     
    两个或三个,好。
     
    B: I would love to have twins.
     
    我希望生双胞胎。
     
    A: Wow, why?
     
    哇哦,为什么?
     
    B: A girl and a boy so ....
     
    最好是一个女孩一个男孩……
     
    A: Why?
     
    为什么?
     
    B: I don't know.
     
    我也不知道。
     
    A: Oh, it sounds, it sounds really fun.
     
    哦,这听起来很有趣。
     
    B: Because no one in my family, you know, has twins, so I think it would be cool to be the first one to have twins.
     
    我家里没有人生双胞胎,所以我想如果第一胎能生双胞胎会很酷。
     
    A: But at the same time, it seems to me to be quite hard to raise like twins because everything comes double, you know.
     
    可是养双胞胎非常难,因为所有的东西都要准备双份。
     
    B: It's the same thing as having like two or three children, you know, you just get them at the same time.
     
    这和养两三个孩子一样,只不过双胞胎要同时买而已。
     
    A: That's why it's even harder because you have, I don't know, double expenses, double everything.
     
    所以会更难,因为这样花费也是双倍的,一切都是双倍的。
     
    B: Yeah, well I'd just love to try having twins.
     
    对,我们想尽量生双胞胎。
     
    A: No, great, that sounds like a good plan. Thanks.
     
    好,听起来是个不错的计划。谢谢你。
    0/0
      上一篇:南非为什么会下雪 下一篇:你想在人生中实现什么梦想

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)